Part34~ Rom..Rom

Here goes your steamy chapter..

...
Follow vscrafts35 on Instagram,my buisness official page.

.....

17+🚫

IMLIE POV:-

Heat ran into my cheek,as he said.

I lowered my gaze.

"Hukum udher muh ghumaiye na" I requested him.

(Hukum turn your face please)

"Ji nhi" He sat and throws himself on bed setup.

(No..)

I sneezed again and he chuckled when I rubbed my nose.

"Imlie thand lag jayegi, isliye hmari baat maan lijiye"He said.

(Imlie you will catch cold,so obey me)

"Ap ziddi hai na toh hm apse adhik ziddi hai hukum" I said and goes to bed and laid down.

(If you are stubborn so I am more stubborn than you,hukum).

I laid down opposite to him not facing him, and heard his long breath.

I sneezed again its immense cold I put my palm on my arm and rubbed it ,scrunched my legs , and again a sneeze.

I sensed him climbing the bed, and he laid down behind me wrapping his arm around my waist.
I jerked his hand off.

His hot breath on my back and he unbraid my hairs, asides my hair dropping them in front,the water droplets travel into cleavage and i shivered.
He untucked the pallu from my shoulder and then waist throwing in the couch which is in front.

He opened the string of my blouse,i placed my both palms under my cheek.

After two string only a hook left keeping my blouse at the place but loose.

And next moment hook is also opened,i shivered his rough yet warm finger traced my spine from top to down till hem of lehenga skirt,I took a breath.

He comes more close that his chest touching mine back,and he is bare chest,i back myself a little as it's warm chest giving me fine temperature,he pulled me more close to him almost spooning me from behind.

His hand came in front to the above hem of blouse and pulling it,i streched my arms while closening my eyes and he pulled the blouse off from my body.

He sat on his elbow and then on his palm he leans forward a little blowing down the candles.

Its just little lightning are there but rain voice is still coming so that wind.

He hold my arm and turned me to himself and i hugged him tightly,like my bossoms crushed into his chest .

His hands wrapped around me and he is circling on my back,I hid my face in the crook of neck.

...........................

ARYAN POV:-

Her body is cold and she is shivering in my arms.
She hid her face in my crook but backed turning her face she sneezed and rubbed her nose which got red.