Part33~ Temple

Follow vscrafts35 for decoration items,gift hampers and many more on Instagram, shipping all over 🇮🇳.

.....................

IMLIE POV:-

As the marriage ended,all guest goes back only family members are left.

"Hm keh rhe the ki vivaah ke paschat kuldevi MAA ke darshan ke liye Jana chaiye inhe,toh Arpita or Arvind yhi se darshan ke liye nikal jayege,vaha ka sindoor inki maang mein lag jayega uske paschat ye Pratapgarh mein pravesh kregi" Rajmata narmada said to my mom and all are listening to her.

"Ji,hm sb Pratapgarh chle jayege aur Arpita baisa or Arvind kuldevi MAA ke darshan krne" My mom replied.

"Toh maasa imlie or devarsa bhi toh nhi gye the inlogo ke saath ye log bhi chle jayege" Bhabhisa said.

"Hn ye bhi shi hai" Maasa replied.

Me and hukum gazed at each other.

"Toh bhabhisa ap log bhi chliye "I said.

(So sister-in-law you also come with us?)

"Nhi...Sweta baisa ka is halat mein jana thik nhi hoga kyuki mandir pahadi pr hai,ap log jaiye,or ye log toh vivah ke paschat ja chuke hai" Rajmata said and all nodded.

(No...it will not find to go in this condition for shweta,you all go,and they both have already gone after marriage).

"Ji "

..

We have reached to base,now we have to climb the hill of 4km without any horse and carriages.

"Hey mahadev,itna uncha,hukum ,hm or Arpita baisa ye lehenge mein kese chlege" i said looking at the top

"Ap kahe toh apko utha kr le chle hum" He said winking at me.

(If you say so I will take you in my arms).

"Nhi nhi" I said immediately lookin at my brother shy face.

After doing traveling of 4km on the hill we finally reached at the temple.

We took rounds around main temple doing pratima,PREIST forwarded the vermillion of kuldevi MAA towards Arvind bhaisa.

He took and filled Arpita hairline,she closed her eyes,and they both started at each other and then took blessings of PREIST.

"Bhaisa hm or Arvind mandir ke bahar hai,ap log bhi Pooja krke aajaye" Arpita baisa said to hukum as he nodded she immediately grabbed bhaisa hand and took him outside.

(Brother,me and Arvind are outside the temple,after doing worship you both come).

Hukum took the vermillion,i closed my eyes and sensed his fingers filling my hairline and it falls on my nose, which is a good sign actually,i opened my eyes and smiled at him. We both bent to take blessings of PREIST and then he left.

I turned towards hukum and bent to touch his feet too,but he stopped me in mid way by holding my forearms and shook his head in no.

And he bent down to touch my feet , before I can step backward,he hold my feet and placed his lips on my feet,a tear escaped my eye.