Part 35~ War

Hey guys!!
Behind the love arylie ff teaser posted on ig- arylieff(link in bio)

And also I will be posting spoilers for upcoming chapters.
So make sure you follow me on instagram.

How was the teaser of Mute Love??

.........................................................
The chapter is having leap.

IMLIE POV:-

I woke up rubbing my eyes and streached my arms,when it's touched to something hard i saw,hukum is sleeping,his hand below his cheeks as he is sleeping facing to me.
His fair complexion and sunlight falling on his face,making it glow and his long lashes ,I wished to have them too.

He scrunched his brows due to direct sunlight coming on his face ,I put my palm to stop the rays by supporting myself on my elbow.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled looking at me,I too smiled.

"Aise kyu dekh rhi hai ap?? Kachha khane ka irada hai?" He said.

(Why are you staring me like this?? Did you have intention to eat me raw?)

I shooked my head while chuckling and he cupped my cheek, pulling me down and kissed me on my lips sucking them,but before i can reciprocate the door knocked.

I quickly pulled back,got up from my bed and moving to the door and opening it,i looked at chitra.

Before I can ask or she can say something,a voice came from behind me.

"Chitra ,apki hmse koi dushmani hai kya?" He asked as chitra and me looked at him.

(Chitra,you have any fight with me?)

She shook her head immediately.

"Nhi maharaj" Chitra said.

(No king)

"Toh jb bhi hum apki maharani aur hmari patni ke karib jate hai,toh ap kaise prakat ho jati hai" He said faking crying face .

(So whenever I go close to your queen and mine wife,so how you came in front)

I bit my lower lip to suppress my laugh and looked at chitra who is also trying to supress her laugh and trying to give answer I think.

"Nhi maharaj vo kshama chahte hai parantu rajmata ne sheegr sabko taiyar hokr bulaya hai,badi maharani Sweta baisa ki god bharai ka karyakram shuru hona hai" She informed and we nodded so she left.

(No king i apologise from you but queen has told all to get ready and come quickly for baby shower of elder queen shweta)

When she left,i closed the chamber,he already gone to bath chamber.

Today is baby shower program of bhabhisa,she is 8 months pregnant,I too wished for becoming mother,but not now as I am too young to hold this responsibility and also I have to spend alone time with hukum atleast for one year.

I was thinking all this when suddenly I felt my legs no more on floor I looked he took me in his arms.

"Hukum kya kr rhe hai, choriye hme" I said wiggling under his hold.

(Hukum,what are you doing, leave me)

"Kbhi jal aur samay bachane ka naam suna hai" He asked and i shrinked my brows.