Part 22 Seperating

TARGET 🎯🎯🎯🎯

VOTES -30+.           COMMENT-15+
YUVRAJ POV:-

I know very well that arvind and arpita love each other.
But if the truth came out,then king Aryan will kill us.Tge only option to save myself is to marry Arpita.

When my mom fixed the date of after four days,I am the happiest and so my mom.

"Apdono jakr kuch der vishram kijiye" Rajmata narmada said to me and mother.

(You both go and take rest for sometime)

"Ji ...uske paschat hme mahabaleshwargarh ke liye nikalna hai " My mom said as we have to go back to our palace to perform some pre-wedding ritual and to come here on wedding day.

(Yes,after that we have to go mahabaleshwargarh ).

"Ji" She said back and me and my mother move to guest chamber.

We take rest for sometime and in evening we moved back to mahabaleshwargarh.

.........................................

ARVIND POV:-

I am in Arpita chamber as she is tensed and she is sitting with me in hugging position.

Before she can say something,the door of her room gets widely opened,it's king ARYAN.

ARPITA and me seperated From each other and stood up.
Anger is clearly visible in his eyes.

Arpita and me looked each other with a horrified gaze.

He stepped towards us and he holds my collar .

"Himmat kese Hui apki?" He just roared on me.

(How dare you?)

"Bhaisa hmari baat..." Arpita tried to say when he cutted ..

(Bhaisa listen...)

"Apse hmne nhi pucha " He said loudly.

(I didn't asked you?)

"Jijajisa hm..hm batate hai " I said holding his wrist of hand which is on my collar.

(Brother-in-law i..I am telling you)

"Hmari behen ko is prakar dekhne ki himmat kese Ki apne?" He roared again on me.

(How dare you to see my sister like that)

His hand is almost going to slap me but it get holded by someone,it's IMLIE.

....................................

IMLIE POV:-

When he roared at first,I just ran and all other family members too.
And when we see Arpita arvind and hukum together I got to know it's revealed.

He is going to slap my brother but i hold his hand,he looked at me,his eyes red with anger.

"Sochiyega bhi mat" I said jerking his hand down and he left my brother collar.

(Don't even think)

"Ap beech mein nhi bolegi" He said jerking his hand from my hold.