Part~19.. Seeds

.....
Ok so I am not being cruel,but you guys are making me..
Now setting target for next chapter..

Votes- 60+. Cmnts-15+

Complete the target to get the next chapter supersoon
..............
ARYAN POV:-

I TIGHTLY HUGGED HER WITH BABY IN HER ARMS.
I SEPERATE AND CUPPED HER CHEEK..

"Kha thi ap?,sb itne chintit ho gye the gyat bhi hai apko" I asked her.

"Bhabhisa hm ye bchhi ke sath khel rhe the" She replied ignoring me,I backed my hand which is cupping her cheek.

"Imlie kiski bchhi hai ye " I asked her.

SHE LOOKED AT ME, AND THEN BACK TO BHABHISA.

"Bhabhisa vo sundari hai na hmari rasoiya,unki putri hai ye Tulsi" She replied and kissed the cheek of girl.

I TOOK A STEP BACK,AND SHE MOVED TO HER CHAMBER WITH BABY.

I LOOK AT ALL,THEY ALL ARE LOOKING ME.

"Hum apni behen ko bhalibhati jante hai,vo zyada der naraz nhi reh skti" Her brother said,I looked at him and nodded.

ALL LOOKED AT ME ..

I MOVED TO MY CHAMBER,AS I ENTERED. SHE IS SITTING ON BED WITH BABY IN LAP.
THE BABY IS CRAWLING IN HER LAP, STANDING ON HER LAP AND WRAPPING HER ARMS AROUND HER NECK.

I MOVED INSIDE AND SAT ON BED INFRONT OF HER.

"Imlie,hm kshama.." I am completing my apology but she cutted off Between.

"Bchha,ap ro kyu rhe hai,kya hua hai apko bhukh lagi hai?" She asked the baby as she is crying,so imlie got up from bed and started pacing In room and patting her back.
I signed again not getting to talk.

I decided to take bath so i moved bath chamber ..

.....................................

IMLIE POV:-

hukum gone to take a bath I guess,i focused on baby,she finally stopped crying.

I moved to bed and started talking in baby voice.

After some time hukum came in night wear.

"Yhi sone Vali hai kya ye aj?" He asked me as she is lying in my lap and I am patting her while tapping my legs .

(Is she gonna sleep here today?)

I LOOKED AT HIM,AND TOOK BABY IN MY ARM,AND MAKE HER LAY ON BED IN BETWEEN.

"Imlie,aise kaise a..." As i know he is gonna say something about baby,I glared at him ,so he paused at his statement and moved to his side of bed.

Now we both are at edges and baby between us.

I looked at baby and then him,he is looking annoyed so I thought to do more.

"Ager inhone raatri me gila kiya toh ap inke vastra badal dijiyega" I said and turned on another direction.

(Is she wet the bed in night,so please change her clothes)

"Kya??mai kyun?" He shouted getting seated.

I too sat with him,i couldn't controlled myself looking at his annoyed face.I laughed hard and he is looking at me .