Part37~ Yours

Next chapter spoiler updated on my ig account - arylieff (link in bio
..........................

ARYAN POV:-

The next thing she did unexpected imlie slapped me on my cheek.

"Uphas lag raha hai apko" She shouted.

(Is it seems joke to you?)

She is the first person rather than my mother and brother who slapped me,all bows head infront of me.

I looked at her whose face is all red with anger.

"Apne apne kaksh mein chle jaiye" Maasa announced.

(Go in your respective chambers)

"Devarsa,hm prathn krege ki imlie ke mahadev apko imlie se bachaye" Bhabhisa teased me .

(Brother-in-law ,I will pray that God of imlie will protect you from imlie)

I nodded while chuckling.

Well I saw imlie going to the chamber,i followed her.

...

In chamber:-

"Imlie,hmari baat suniye" I said entering in the chamber and closing the chamber behind me.

(Imlie,listen to me)

I saw her going to the shelf taking out a bowl and cotton with a cloth.

She came back to me holding my hands,and make me sit on bed, removing my armour attire,making me naked from chest,she applied herbs on my wounds while I can't resist to myself staring at her.

I can say she is avoiding eye contact with me because she will end up on crying.
I make her to see me ,she looked at me,tears fall from her eyes, and i hugged her tightly.

"Uphas kr rhe the hum imlie" I said caressing her hairs.

(I was joking imlie).

"Vachan dijiye Hume,humse purv apko kuch nhi hoga" She asked seperating from hug.

(Promise me, nothing will happen to you before me)

"Apke bina toh hmare pran aise hi chle jayege na imlie" I answered back.

(Without you,my life will go away like this imlie)

I kissed her on forehead.

"Lekin naraz hai hum apse abhi bhi" She said looking in another direction with a pout.

(But I am upset from you still)

"Oh toh hme apni jaan ko manane ke liye kya krna hoga" I asked wrapping my hands around her waist.

(Oh so what I have to do to make my life)

"Pati hai na ap humare,har baat ka uttar hum kyu de" She said..

(You are my husband,why will I give all answers)

"Ji maharani" I said bowing my head down.

(Ok queen).

....................................................

IN COURT:-

We setup a court meeting, imlie is sitting on her crown and me on my.

"Bandhukgarh par hmare Vijay ka Pancham lehra Chuka hai,or uske liye hm ap sbhi ko dhanyavad Krna chahenge." I said.

(We have flagged our win on bandhukgarh,for that i thank to you all)

"Ramgarh aur bandhukgarh ke beech jo Seema hai vo hata di jayegi,or jld hi hme mahabaleshwargarh pr bhi Vijay prapt krni hai,unhone Jo hmare pita or apke maharaj ke saath kiya hai uska badla lena hai" I announced.

(The boundary between ramgarh and bandhukgarh will going to be removed,and son we have to take win on mahabaleshwargarh too, because what they have done with my father and yours king ,i have to take revenge for it)

"Hmare purv senapati Ripudaman,unhe hum bandhukgarh ke liye niyukt krte hai, senapati ji apko vha ki sena ko sajj Krna hoga,or jld hi hm mahabaleshwargarh pr hmla krege" I said to headarmy Ripudaman.

(Our earlier headarmy Ripudaman,i am appointing him for bandhukgarh,headarmy you have to ready their army, and soon we will attack on Mahabaleshwargarh)

He nodded.

"Maharaj Aryan Singh Rathore ki jai!!
Maharaj Aryan Singh Rathore ki jai!!!"

People and soldiers hailed my name...

And the meeting ended!!!

.......................................

In chamber:-

"Kya hua,kya soch rhi hai ap?" I asked to imlie who is sitting and lookin outside the window.

(What happen,what are you thinking?)

"Apki Jaan kese le,uske bare mein soch rhe hai" She answered and i raised my eyebrow and stood beside her wrapping my arm on her shoulder.

(How to kill you,I am thinking about that).

"Phle toh ap hmse itna bhaybheet rhti thi,jbse zubaan vapas aayi hai,hmara bhayy bilkul khtm ho chuka hai na apke andar" I asked teasingly.

(Earlier you always remain scared from me,but from when you voice has came back,my fear has completely finished from you na)

"Hm apse pehle bhi nhi darte the" She said.

(I am not scared of you earlier too)

She jerked my hand from herself and walking towards the bed , I pulled her closer as her back hit my chest i wrapped my hand on her waist from behind,and my hand reached to the hem of her waist band ,I take out her small sword from her waist band,she wiggled under my hold.
I traced the tip of sword on her waist while her breath stopped.

"Swaas imlie" I whispered in her ear and she smiled on my words.

(Imlie breath)

She took breath audible.
I traced again her sword on her waist not to hurt her,she pulled her tummy inside feeling the cold sensation on her body.

I kissed her nape,while she tilted her head giving the more acess.

But she pushed me and turned towards me.

"Naraz hai hum apse,phle hme manaiye,uske paschat ye sab kijiye" She said and moved to the bed laying down on her side.

(I am angry from you,first make it from me,after that do this)

"Ji maharani sahiba" I said.

(Yes,queen)

........

Scene ends!!!
Hope you like this ❣️
It's short i know but manage it because of festive days I am busy.

"Happy govardhan"

Precap-- Spoiler updated on my ig account go and check.