Part27~ Servant

So here goes the nextttt chapter.

🎯🎯
Votes-30+
Comment -17+
...............................

(Don't miss the precap at last,the hot and steamy chapter on the way)

IMLIE POV:-

I am in deep sleep when i listened someone is shouting my name,my eyes got slightly opened and I saw my mother standing beside bed and having a angry face and shouting on me.

I reluctantly satup and asked.

"Maasa kya hua?" I asked while yawning.

(Mother what happened?)

"Apne damadjisa se kya krne ko kha hai?" She asked me.

(What you have ordered to do to son-in-law)

"Kya?" I asked as i didn't get it.

(What?)

"Vo daas ke vastra pehnkar unki tarah karya kr rhe hai mahal mein" She said and my eyes got widened and remembered my words after locking the door.

(He is working like servant by wearing their type of attire in the palace)

"Hn toh krne dijiye,unhone kya nhi bola hme" I said as i remembered what he said in his anger.

(So let him do,what he doesn't said to me)

"Kya tatparya hai apka,kuch bhi bole ka rhi hai,ramgarh ke maharaj hai vo" She asked holding me by arm.

(What do you mean,you are blabbering anything,he is king of Ramgarh)

"Aur hmare pati bhi hai, isliye jo kr rhe hai krne dijiye" I said and walked in bathchamber.

(And my husband too, that's why whatever he is doing let him do)

She irritantingly shake her head and left from there.

Now everyone have been known what I said to my mom and no one dare to speak with me.

..,..............................

ARYAN POV:-

"Maharaj hm kr lenge ap rehendijiye" One of a cook said as i tried to make food in the servant attire.

(King we will do this,you can leave).

"Nhi hmne kha na ..hum krege" I said back taking the plate of vegetable and knife.

(No i said na...i will do)

All bowed their head down infront of me.I made imlie's favourite (gatte ki sabji) in the guidance of cook.

........................

IMLIE POV:-

It's the time of dinner ,I goes down and sat dining area.
The food is being served and my favourite.

After chanting a prayer we started our food.

"Kya baat hai,aj toh gatte ki sabji aur bhi swadisht hori hai" I said as I took first bite.

(Wow..Today gatte is sabji is more delicious.)

"Maharaj Aryan ne banayi hai" One of attendee Said,I just stopped and all looked at me.

(King Aryan has made it).

I took my plate and going to my chamber but before that i moved to kitchen area.
I peeped standing at side not to come in his vision.
He is sitting with all servants on the floor and eating his food while chitchatting and smiling.

I moved to my chamber and sat on floor and eat my food.

..............

ARUAN POV:-

I am eating my food with everyone sitting on floor.

I AM A KING WHO NEVER BOW DOWN HIS HEAD ,BUT FOR MY WIFE I CAN BOW MY HEAD DOWN DAILY.

Doing household chores like a servant , eating the food with them now going to sleep on floor.

After some time when all servants lay down I too on floor.
They requested me not to lay down even her parents and her brother too came to request me to sleep in guest room atleast but no i will sleep here only.

I lay down ,it's uncomfortable for me,I never lay down like that,but i managed.

....................

IMLIE POV:-

"Hey mahadev,hukum so rhe honge ya nhi?" I asked myself roaming in room.

(Hey mahadev,is hukum will be sleeping or not?)

"Jakr dekhlete hai?" I said.

(Let me go and see)

I moved slowly going to servant quarter and peeped in.
Here he is sleeping on floor,my eyes are teary.
I did wrong.

He is adjusting in his sleep closing his legs upward..Is he feeling cold?

I moved to my room and came with blanket and look over his face,a slight smile as usual on his lips,his long lashes, jawline,his hairs coming on his forehead.
I cover him with blanket and kissed his forehead, and just going to getup when a hand hold my wrist and pulled back,hujum and me looked each other in eyes,so close,my lips parted,his another hand hold his ear making a sorry face.

I jerked his hand and ran from there.

Came in my chamber and lay down on floor just like him.

.....

.
.

SCENE ENDS!!

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER.
PARDON ME FOR SHORT UPDATE.

..
PRECAP--

"Apke bhaisa ka kaksh pas hi hai,aise chilane ki awaz jayegi toh achha lagega??" He said.

"Toh ap jane dijiye na hme" I requested.
.....

Also I will try to do 50 chapters of this ff.
The long one.

And then will resume behind the love.
.................