Part~3 Members

(Here your next chapter:)!!!!!!!!!

Adding two more members in the chapter,his bhaisa (tej singh rathore) and bhabhisa (Shweta bai-sa)

ARYAN POV:-

She goes to bed and laid in opposite direction to me,i chuckled on her shy reaction.
I goes to couch and took the court book reading some important things.
Don't know what happened to me but as I look to her back, which was shining with yellow candles of room,I took deep breath controlling myself.
I moved my gaze on book ,but after few minutes i listened the voice of her bangles I looked at her who is coming towards me,and stand infront of me .

"Kya hua ? Kuch chaiye tha apko" I asked her as she shook her head.

And she signalled action of sleeping and i understood she is asking me why I am not sleeping.

"Vo hme abhi neend nhi hai,ap vishram kijiye" I said to her but she is looking here there.

"Suniye" I said and she looked at me.

"Apko neend aa rhi hai?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Hmm...toh aiye hum apko bahar ghumate hai,chle?" I asked her putting my book back in shelf as she nodded.

She put her dupatta on her head and we both goes to garden.

She is walking a inch away from me avoiding to touch me,so I took her hand in mine but she shivered.

"Vese apko ek baat bataiye?" I said to her.

She looked at me and nodded.

"Hmare bhaisa or bhabhisa bhi hai sage" I said and she looked at me shockingly because till yet she didn't see them.

"Vo kya hai na kuch mahatvapurn karyavash (important work)bhabhisa ke mayke unhe Jana pada,parantu vo kl aa rhe hai" I told her as she smiled.

"Toh ap unse kl miliyega hmm..." I said and she nodded.

"Chliye bhot ratri (night) ho gyi hai"
We both went back to chamber.

I too move towards bed and we both took edge of bed respectively and slept .

ARYAN POV ENDS!!
...........................................................

IMLIE POV:-

I heard some voice and opened my eyes,I saw attendees doing their work of cleaning the chamber.

"Suprabhat (good morning)bai-sa" Chitra greeted,i smiled at her and sees in the chamber Hukum (Aryan) is nowhere scene.

"Maharaj, maharani narmada ji ke pas hai" Chitra answered without my question and i nodded.

I getup from bed .

"Aaiye bai-sa apke liye snan-greh(bathroom )taiyar hai" Chitra informed me and i nodded.

I moved to bathroom,it is so big just like another chamber ,the four sides having corridor in middle a huge pool, filled with water and rose petals.

"Bai-sa ap apne vastra (clothes) utar dijiye " Chitra said and i looked her shockingly but it's ok she is a girl,but still she gave me a satin cloth to wrap it ,I moved to the wooden partition which is in corridor and wrapped the satin white cloth from my chest to thighs,and i moved to pool.
Chitra and one more atendee started applying herbs and flower paste on my body as my body is resting on pool wall and they are sitting on edge .

They are applying it on my body and another attendee took another paste ,and applied on my hairs.

Just then I listened a single clap voice and chitra and attendee left my hand and stood and started leaving,I look chitra with questioning eyes but she sign me to look back ,as i turned i got shocked hukum standing there in his royal attire ,i drowned myself more into water that only my face is out not even my neck is visible.

Chitra and another attendee already left,I looked him with horrified expression when he stepping towards me,i lowered my gaze and he sat on his one knee on edge of pool.

"Snan krke jldi aajaiye bhaisa or bhabisa kuch samay paschat (after) mahal mein pravesh(enter) krne vale hai" He told me looking directly into my eyes,i nodded and he left the bathroom,i breath loudly.

Chitra and attendee came back and after sometime I am ready in my royal attire.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ARYAN POV:-

All are waiting for bhaisa and bhabhisa at enterence of palace ,and also imlie didn't arrived till yet .

And here comes bhaisa on horse along with some soldiers,and bhabisa came outside from palanquin (paalki) when some soldiers put it down.

"Jai bhawani" All greeted them i took blessings from them and they from their elders .

"Kese hai devarsa aap,ab vivaah hogaya hai toh ap bhul toh nhi gye na Hume" Bhabhisa said teasingly.

"Nhi bhabhisa" I said but she cutted me in between.

"Achha,hume abhi apse vartalap nhi Krna hai,hume apni devrani-sa se milna hai ,kha hai voh" She said and started looking here and there.

I am going to reply when I heard anklets voice,all looked behind,here she came with a wide smile looking at bhaisa and bhabhisa,chitra following her,she is looking damn gorgeous in this royal attire of blue color ,her dupatta tucked till hairline entrance.

She came closer and touched their feets, joined her hands.

"Ap toh gale miliye hmse ,bhot khubsurat lg rhi hai aap" She said holding her chin and hugged her as she hugged back.

"Devar-sa kal raat apne apni patni ko nhi dekha kya,jo abhi ghur rhe hai" She said again teasing me while all chuckled, imlie looked at me and lowered her gaze.

"Bhabhisa ap abhi aayi hai,abhi se apke uphas (joke) prarambh (start) ho gye" I said while pouting.

"Or nhi toh kya,ab toh Arpita or hmare sath hmari devrani-sa bhi aa gyi hai,ab hm teeno apka or apke bhaisa ka uphas krege" She answered and laughed while Arpita and bhabhisa hi-fi.

"Ap itni shant kyu khadi hai,achha apna naam toh bataiye devrani-sa " Bhabhisa said holding her by arm.

Imlie looked at me,i blinked my eyes.

"Bhaisa ,bhabhisa ,vo imlie bol nhi skti hai" I told and their eyes got wide .

..........................................................

IMLIE POV:-

As hukum told them about my muteness and their expression changed,i thought now they will be rude at me,the way bhabhisa laughing with me so frankly,now may be she will hate me but..

"Arey toh isme aplog dukhi mat hoiye,ap hmare mayke mein jo vedh ji baithte hai unhe dikhiye,hme purn (complete) vishwas hai vo apko theek krdege" She said and i smiled she is really sweet.

"Hn hm agli bar jab jayege toh ap bhi hmare sath chliyega" Jethji said and i nodded.

..........................

Scene ends!!

How it is:)

Precap-first kiss..