Part40~Away

Votes and comments are mandatory.

Also going to reload spoliers from ch1 tonight.

.........

ARYAN POV:-

I woke up with sudden ache in my back as we slept on floor on terrace yesterday night,we means me and brother.
I looked at my right it's bhaisa snoring, Always when i see at my right my wifey sleeps but now,oh my god!!!

"Bhaisa" I said and he reluctantly opened his eyes, looking at me,he rubbed his eyes and get up, turning his head right left .

"Ab gyat hua ,sb vivah krne ke liye kyo mna krte hai" Bhaisa said.

(Now I got to know,why all says no to fo marriage)

"Pachta rhe hai hum bhi" I said and we bot stood.

(I am also

We moved to our chambers.

As i entered into mine,I saw imlie with chitra and few more attendees.

"Bhojan ka prabhand ho gya ,kisi chiz mein kuch kami nhi honi chaiye,chitra ap sara nirikshan (inspection)kr lijiye ek bar" She said.

"Ji baisa" They said and left.

I saw imlie with scrunched brows looking at me.

"Dekhiye,ab aise mat dekhiye,hm puri raat chat pr soye hai,kamar akad gyi hai" I said holding my back and steeping to her.

(Now don't see my life this,i slept on terrace the whole night,my back is also aching)

"Sheegr sajj hojaye,samaroh prarambh hone vala hai,or apki behen bhi aarhi hai " She said and my face got smile of listening Arpita is arriving too.

(Get ready quickly, celebration is going to start, and your sister is also coming)

"Sach Arpita bhi aarhi hai" I asked.

(True??Arpita is also coming)

"Vhi kha hmne abhi" She said and left me alone going out from chamber.

(I also said it now)

.....

After getting ready I goes in the open area of palace where the program has announced,it's so beautiful with decorations,food corners ,seats are arranged for the family.

Arpita arvind also there,I met them and gave blessings.
Badi maa and preeta also came .

And the bharatnatyam dance for the beginning has been performed,I saw imlie sitting beside me.I smiled at her but she turned her gaze, atlast all are dancing on beats of drum .

Just then it stopped as I saw,yuvraj ,king of mahabaleshwargarh standing holding sword on imlie neck in middle,we all froze.

His army members who are in casual costumes put swords on all peoples and we also didn't have our swords and not any army have.

He twisted imlie hand on the back as she screamed.

"Ahhh"

"Yuvraj imlie ko choro" I said shoutingly

(Yuvraj,leave imlie)

"Hmne kha tha Aryan Singh Rathore,isne Jo Kiya hai uska badla lene zaroor aauga mai" He spat back,twisting her hand more as she squeezed her eyes more.

(I told you Aryan Singh Rathore, whatever she has done,I will come again to take revenge.)

"Yuvraj, imlie... imlie ko chordo,hm baith ke baat krte hai" I requested.

(Yuvraj, leave imlie,let's sit and talk)

"Baat??baat toh krni hi nhi hai...blki sawal hai tumhare liye" He said.

(Talk??? I don't want to talk,but have to ask question from you)

"Sawal,kesa sawal?" I asked

(Question?? which question?)

"Imlie ya praja?" He asked as all eyes widened.

(Imlie or people?)

"Kya bakwas kr rhe ho tum" bhaisa shouted.

"Arey...aaram se bade hukum" He said sarcastically.

"Bolo... imlie ya praja" Yuvraj asked again.

As my eyes got teary,i looked at the people,ladies,child's.
And then at imlie who is looking at me with teary eyes and shaking her head left to right to me to choose people.

I closed my eyes remembering the moments with imlie.

My eyes opened when she said.

"Apko hmari saugandh hukum,ap praja ka chayan(chayan) krege" She said and i looked at her.

"Praja" I said with heavy heart as I am the king first.

Imlie gave her wide smile to me.

"Lekr chlo Issey" Yuvraj said.

(Take her)

She almost dragged her with her hairs passing by me.

He took her ,her eyes teary screaming as he is pulling her hairs.

As they disappeared from our sight.i fall on floor on knees crying.

My family consoled me,we have to took action.

But what??
He can kill imlie.

.................

SCENE ENDS!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ❣️.

SORRY AS ITS GOING YO END ON 50th chapter.
I don't want it simple love story but also drama is important.