Part~8 Sensation

IMLIE POV:-

I rubbed my eyes while opening and the atendees doing their household chores cleaning my chamber, morning sunlight coming in room due to wide windows,i looked in room,hukum is not there,I sat and get up from bed just then chitra came and give me support.

"Baisa ap thik hai?" She asked me holding my hand.

I nodded.

"Baisa.. Maharaj Sainiko (army) ki vyavasta (arrangement) dekhne gye hai" She said without my asking and nodded.

She took me to bathroom and i changed my clothes in the satin one piece cloth wrapping around my body from chest to thighs.
My wounds are still visible.

"Aaiye bai-sa " Chitra took me from changing partition to pool.

I sat on edge dipping my legs into water,i hissed feeling pain as water touched my wounds but it's ok,I am a warrior queen ,I can bear these pains.

Chitta and Mona (atendee) both started applying herbal paste on my body and hairs.

Again I listen the clap and chitra Mona both left from there,i didn't turn myself because I know hukum is there,my breath increase my thighs are visible,my bare shoulder.

He came and sat beside me,i closed my eyes didn't look at him.

The next i listened the voice of water,i slightly opened my eyes,hukum is in water looking at me,i gulped and he came to me and took my hand pulling me in water.

Now we are standing close to each other,my gaze lowered,his bare chest and just single piece cloth wrapped below as dhoti.

I tried to move far but he is quick enough to pull me back this time my hand landed on his chest and we both looked at each other.

I know my breath stopped, now he will remind me and he did.

"Swaas lelijiye Imlie" he whispered and i took a deep breath.

Before he can do anything else I moved outside the pool going in partition and changed quickly.

I again moved to corridor of pool and looked at him,eyes closed resting his arms back on edge of pool drowning himself relax,a smile appeared on my face.

I am wearing just lehenga choli of purple colour, duppata is not tucked properly as I used to do it's just wrapped around me,my hairs wet and not a single mark of makeup on my face.

I moved from there outside and his face came in my mind, chitra and Mona is not in chamber,i first did a minimal makeover and dried my hairs making braid and then tucked duppata leaving from head,I wore maangtika then tucked it on head too, necklace, bangles, earrings, and i took my another waist chain as favourite one was broken by him.As I am going to wear waist chain a hand stopped me holding waist chain,I looked here hukum in wet hairs,just in his pyjama of his royal aatire,with bare chest.

He took waist chain from my hand and I got scared I don't want him to break this one too.He moved to his shelf and come with a wooden box.

He opened the box,I got shocked he brought me waist chain,oh he remembered that?i thought he will forget.He is truly a gentle man, and this one is more better than broken one .

A smile appeared on my face.

...............................

ARYAN POV:-

A smile appeared on her face after seeing waist chain,she is just going to take it when I kneeled down , my face infront of her waist,her waist is clearly visible from sides, and from front it is half visible because of her net duppata.

I kept box in side and taking out chain and one hand behind and one infront taking both ends of chain wrapping on her waist,fingers touched on her waist while locking in side and her waist squeezed inside due to her breath intake,i slightly looked at her, having closed eyes tightly squeezing, hand fidgeting infront of chest.

I smiled seeing affect on her of my touch.

Finally I locked the chain and placed my lips on side of waist just where I locked the chain above it.

And stood up ,her eyes still closed.

I put my finger under her chin.

"Ankhen kholiye" I said and she slightly opened her eyes looking at me.

"Ap patni hai hmari,itna ghabrati kyu hai ap hmse?" I asked her politely.

I think I know the answer,the way i behaved on our first night,she got horrified and also sh ei so shy.

She shook her head .

"Apko kamarbandh(waist chain) pasand aayi?" I asked her and she nodded her head with her bright smile.

"Thik hai,ager apko or kuch bhi chaiye toh hmse boliyega" I said she again nodded .

"Baisa aj ap bhi hmare sath,mahal mein sabhakar(court meeting )mein chlegi,apke liye ek prastav (offer) hai" I said and she looked at me with questionnaire eyes.

"Taiyar hojaiye,vha jakr pta chl jayega apko" I said,she stated getting ready and I goes to wear clothes.

.......................

Scene ends
Hope you like this ❣️

Precap-- Imlie accepting offer.

What is the offer???