Part28~ Forgiveness

Next part???
Here it is .

.....
🎯🎯🎯
Votes-30+
Comment - 17+

.....

ARYAN POV:-

I wake up rubbing my eyes and looked around,other servants also getting up.

I too stand up and turned my neck in all four direction.
A urge to see my wifey in morning wake up,I walked to her chamber and as i opened it,she is sleeping on floor.
A slight smile came on my lip.

"Ye bhi apki tarah neeche baith kr khati hai aur neeche hi soti hai" A voice came from behind as i looked her mother is there.

I joined hands infront of her greeting her as she returned the greeting.

Then she goes with a smile.I moved to her and sat on my knees staring her face ,with puffy lips.

"Kuch bhi kahiye,Prem toh ap hum se bohot krti hai" I said moving her strand back.

(Say anything, but you love me so much").

I smiled and kissed her on forehead and moved from her chamber.

....................

IMLIE POV:-

As i listened the voice of him going, I opened my eyes and sat up.

Why the hell mom told him?
And he..he kissed me.

I touched my forehead and smiled unknowingly.

And moved to bathroom, changing my attires.
...............,....................

ARYAN POV:-

I took a bath in arvind bath chamber and changed into attire.
Yes the servant attire and goes downstairs.

As I was going through hall,my eyes goes to the known person.

Prince Abhiraj(Prince of Vallabhgarh).

Her father seems a little angry as well as her brother,and Abhiraj having a smirking smile.

His eyes met mine.

"Oh .... khamaghani maharaj" He stood and said loudly infront of me ,and I goes towards him.

"Maharaj..ahh... daas? RAMGARH ke itne bure halaat hai kya,ki apko yha daas ke bhaati rehna par rha hai?" He said while taunting me.

(King...ohh..servant? RAMGARH SITUATION GOES WORSE that you have to work here as a servant)

I stayed silent

"Zubaan sambhalke baat kijiye" Her father interrupted and said to him.

(Mind your tongue)

"Nhi..." I said stopping him not to say between.

"Ek karya kijiye hmare liye na jal le kr aajaiye" He ordered me and sat back on the chair with resting his hands on arm rest.

(Do one thing,bring water for me)

Just then a servant came with glass of water and offered him.

"Nhi nhi tumhare hath se nhi...Inke hath se" He said looking at me.

I clenched my jaw and just going to hold the glass.

But another hand hold it and before i looked over the face , the water has thrown on the face of Abhiraj.

I looked at the face IMLIE standing clenching her jaw ,put the glass back on tray.

"Himmat kese Hui apki?" Abhiraj stands and said to her wiping his face .

(How dare you?)

"Pati hai hamare, isliye zubaan sambhalke baat kijiye" She said back angrily.

(He is my husband,so mind your tongue).

"Toh pati ko daas bna liya?" He said giving taunt while chuckling.

(So you made husband into servant).

"Daas me or seva krne mein bohot antar hota hai, rajkumar Abhiraj" She said.

(In servant and doing work for someone has a difference,prince Abhiraj).

"Or jinlogo ko aurto ka samman Krna nhi aata,unhe yeh baat samjh nhi ayegi" She said continuously.

(And the person who don't know how to respect ladies,they can't understand this).

"Aur jinhe ap adesh derhe the, vo aurto ka samman krte hai,aurto ko saman smjhte hai,hmari maafi ke liye unhone daas ke karya apna liye,or ek sawal tk nhi kiya hmse,Maharaj hokr daas ke bhaati bhojan grahan Krna,daas ke bhaati vishram Krna sb kiya ,tb bhi hmse ek sawal nhi kiya,isey kehte hai aurto ka samman Krna" She said angrily as a slight smile came on my face.

(And to whom you are giving orders,he respect womens, treat women equally,for my forgiveness he accepted the servants work, and didn't even questioned me.Being a king himself,he eat food like a servant,took rest like a servant bt even after that he didn't questioned me,it's Knowns as respecting the women's).

"Issey purv hm apse kuch aur kahe,saaman purvak yha se chle jaye" She said and get aside pointing towards main door.

(Before I say something,go from here respectfully).

He clenched his jaw and left.

........................................

I looked at her and she looked at me,the next moment she hugged me .
Being a shy girl she hugged me infront of her family.
I looked her family leaving from there with a smile.

As they left i back hugged her tightly.

"Ab toh kh dijiye" I said whispering.

She took her head back.

"Kya?" She asked.

"Ki ap bhi hmse Prem krti hai" I said.

(That you also love me)

"Hm ...." She said my eyes got excited.

"Apse"...

"Naraz nhi hai" She said and ran..

My face fell with opening it.

"Jo apko sunna hai,vo raatri mein kahege" She said at a distance and ran towards her chamber.

(And what you have to listen , I will say in night.)

My face got excited again and i followed her.
.............

SCENE ENDS!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE..
SHARE YOUR VIEWS ❣️

THIS IS SHORT BECAUSE I WANT THEIR CONFESSION AND ROMANCE IN ONE CHAPTER WITHOUT ANY BREAK.

SO YEAH NEXT WILL BE THE MOST AWAITING CHAPTER ....

(IN NEXT CHAPTER MAY BE THEIR DIALOGUES WILL BE IN ENGLISH ONLY BECAUSE IT WILL BE MATURE CHAPTER,SO HINDI WILL BE GOING TO BE SO AWKWARD AND HARD TO WRITE)...