Part49- Arylie's Agatsya

22 years Leap.........

IMLIE POV:-

It's unbelievable how fast time run,Agastya our child is now no more child,he is 22 years old now.

Hukum is sitting on couch writing few letters to new kingdoms.

Just then Agastya came...

"Maasa..Pitashri"

He said and we looked at him.

"Toh hum jaye..TEJITA jijisa ko Lena"

He asked and we nodded and he left from there.

Yes,he is going to princess TEJITA house ,she is married 3 days ago, and today is her pagpher rasam,so he is going to bring her from her new house which is in songarh,she is married to the king of songarh RATAN SINGH RAJPUT..

.........

AGASTYA POV:-

I entered into the palace of songarh, before I can go inside the main hall ,at open area my eyes goes to a girl,who is trying to learn fencing,as she is moving her sword in all directions,i didn't saw her before,who is she so beautiful.

Is she king ratan relative,as she is looking princess.

I stared her,but she is holding sword on wrong way.

I moved to her,now her back is towards me,I stood behind her.

And my hand moved to her hand which is holding sword from behind and corrected her fingers.

I just withdraw my hands when she suddenly turned and put the sword on my side of neck.

Her eyes actually big doe eyes.,her perfectly shaped lips,she is adorable.

Her eyes farrowed, and I am almost dizzy seeing her

"Ruhanika...Agatsya..." Our eyetrance broke when TEJITA jiji voice came.

And i looked at her,she smiled and came running towards me .

Ruhanika...nice name...

She removed sword from my neck and jijisa hugged me tightly,I too back hugged her.

"Kaise ho Agatsya?"

Jijisa asked me..

"Achha hu ...ap kesi hai?"

"Hm bhi achhe hai".

"Ruhanika apne inke upar talwar kyu rkhi thi?"

She asked her.

Who hesitantly looked at me then jiji and bit her lower lip..
(Hot)..

"Vo bhabhisa..ye achanak se aagye aur hme nhi gyat tah ki ye apke Bhai hai"

She answered to jijisa and then looked at me..

"Hum kshama chahte hai aapse"

She said looking down.

"Koi baat nhi...parantu apne talwar galat pkdi thi.."

I said to her and she shake her head.

I looked at jiji asking about who is she..

"Ye Ratanji ke Mamasa ki putri hai, Rajkumari Ruhanika, kishangarh se aayi hai yha.."

She answered,i nodded..

And joined hands infront of ruhanika and introduced myself.

"Khamaghani... Rajkumari Ruhanika...Hum Ramgarh ke Rajkumar Agatsya Singh Rathore "

She smiled and joined hands too...

"Aaiye Agatsya...bheetar aaiye"

Jijisa said and she moved inside.

I again looked at her who is already looking at me but looked down as i looked at her..

I took sword from her left hand and put it in right one,she looked at me and turned her like her back is towards my front.

I stood behind her,so close probably my breath is fanning on her ears.
I intentionally moved my hand respectively touching her arm till her palm.

And folded her hand from her elbow.
And made her hold sword perfectly.
And our face our side by side so close to each other.

She suddenly turned her face in my direction and her nose touched my little stabbled cheek and i looked at her so she again downed her gaze and turned her gaze to sword.

"Is prakar pakdi jati hai talwar "

I said in her ears and saw her closing her eyes and licking her bottom lip.

I withdrew my self from her, and she turned to me.

"Dhanyavad... Rajkumar Agatsya" she said..

I nodded..

"Hmm...hm bheetar jate hai ... Rajkumari Ruhanika"

I too said and she nodded..

I marched towards inside but before that i turned back to her ,she is looking at me and smiled,I too smiled at her..

.......

Scene ends!!
Hope you like this ❣️

1 more part left...