Part~9 Offer

IMLIE POV:-

Me and hukum get ready quickly.

"Chle?" Hukum asked me taking his sword inside its case in his hand.

I nodded and checked myself in mirror at last.

We headed towards court.

We are just entering,when one of guard on entrance of court room announced to the audience.

"Maharaj Aryan singh Rathore aur Maharani Imlie Aryan Singh Rathore mahal me padhar rhe hai" The guard announced and a slight smile appeared on my face listening my name along with his.

(King Aryan Singh Rathore and queen imlie Aryan singh Rathore entering the palace)

The audience started hailing my and hukum name.

He joined hands while walking towards the crown chair,I too joined my hands walking beside him .

He moved on the combo of stairs to sit on crown chair,but before sitting he put his hand forward for me to hold as I look one more chair beside him ofc for queen,I am queen.

We both sat on our places.

..................................

(Him and his bhaisa both are kings,but his brother want him to take the crown chair no matter who is younger or elder..nor did bhabhisa claimed anything,she is at equal place to me..)

...................................

ARYAN POV:-

I signed to start meeting, when bhaisa stood from his place and moved to middle of court .

"Ramgarh ke maharaj (Aryan) ,rajmata(narmada) aur hmne milkr ek nishchay kiya hai,Kl hi hm sabko gyat hua ki hmari Maharani imlie baisa talwarbazi nipurn hai, isliye hum chahte hai ki vo sbhi mahilaon ko talwar chlani sikhaye,taki avashyakta ke samay sbhi mahilaen hm sbka sath de ske or sbse mahatvapurn swayam ki suraksha kr ske" Bhaisa exclaimed.

(King of Ramgarh,and me have decided that yesterday we got to know that our queen imlie baisa is accomplished in fencing,so we want her to teach fencing to all ladies of Ramgarh,so that ladies can also help us at the time of need and most importantly they can protect themselves)

I looked at imlie,who is looking shocked confused and happy too

"Maharani imlie kya ap sbhi mahilaon ko talwarbazi me nipurn bnayegi?" I asked making all gaze to her.

(Queen imlie,will you make all ladies accomplish in fencing)

She looked at me and all who are waiting for her answer and she gives a nod with her wife smile.

All started hailing

Maharani imlie baisa ki jai...
Maharani Imlie baisa ki jai..

.................

IMLIE POV:-

I felt si proud when they started hailing me, I looked at Aryan who is having big smile like listening to haiks of my name , I joined hands infront of all and he too ...

The audience left from there,just we family will are there ,we are standing close to each other just like in circle,maa has already left.

"Kya baat hai shweta bai-sa ap kitni prasann dikh rhi hai" Jethjisa asked Jethanisa looking at her smiling face.