Author's note

First of all,

Chapter 24 will be updated tomorrow.

Now coming to the point it's about a new book which will be started from June after I complete FOTN.

Here is the cover and Blurb

────────────────
──────────────────
────────────────────

"Congragulations Officer Sara Dutt", my chief announces with a proud gleam.

"OPERATION OVERLORD is yours".

Just like that my nerves ignite with renewed hate. Hate so strong and deep that ignites me even in my darkest hours. It's what makes me breath every day.

This feud isn't against my enemies.

It's against those whose blood runs in my veins. It's against those barbarians for whom the purity and honor of their family name is the only thing that matters. It's against those cruel bastards who rule the entire country with a mask of righteous kings when they are the hawks camouflaged as hyenas.

Dwivedi's—

The family who rules the villages, the constituencies, the states and the country with iron fists. Though they live in the democratic country but rules and law doesn't apply to them. They are their own rule-makers, life-stealers and curse-breakers.

The same Dwivedi's— who breaks every single law and yet succeded to live without a scratch on their mighty name.

But now everything changes. I won't rest until I unveil every dirty affair that lurk behind their mighty name.

My soul left me ages ago, leaving a dark haunting hole behind.

Years rolled. I lived, breathed, survived for a cause. For a reason.

'Revenge'.

seven letters.

Two syllables.

One word.

The only mission, the only goal of my life. Now with the official mission in my hands, I'm not resting until everyone with Dwivedi as their last name rests in their rightful place— ie... next to my mamma.

But their is one hump in my path. Like a big boulder in the middle of a road.

Dev Adwaith Dwivedi

The sole-carrier of Dwivedi's legacy. Their present and future. If Dwivedi's are dangerous, then he is worse.

People call him a gentleman. A distinguished, accomplished and shrewd gentleman. But he is a monster. A predator masked in sheep's clothing.

He hides his true temper beneath a veil of decorum, mastering the art of suave.