New story

Link—

https://www.wattpad.com/story/352856971?

U can find it in my profile @resokashyap

"Prewty  Lawu-y-er. Someone killed me".

────────⋆❃⋆────────

𝑉𝑖𝑑𝑤𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎 ,  an ambitious lawyer at 25, is behind solving most complicated and mysterious cases of the city.

Though her life was never a bed of roses, she always managed to be optimistic and courageous ; masking her emotional-scars behind her smile. A perfect definition for 'beauty with brains' ;  there was never a case unsolved in her perfect career.

Until that miraculous day, an adorable 4-year old little girl, appeared on her
doorsteps uttering the words which shook her sanity.

❝𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑡𝑦 𝐿𝑎𝑤-𝑢𝑦𝑒𝑟. 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑤𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠. 𝑃𝑙𝑤𝑤𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚❞.

                    ────⭒

𝑌𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑉𝑎𝑟𝑑ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑅𝑎𝑖 ,  a 28-year crowned prince of 'Mahabaleshwar'.  His demeanour is as cold as ice.

Surrounded by devious & cunning relatives constantly eyeing the throne , he trusts no one.  A believer of,

-𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

He finds it absolutely unbelievable as the beautiful lawyer barges into his palace claiming that she could see his dead niece , PRINCESS MAHI.

       ༺ ༻✿༺ ༻ ❀༺ ༻ ✿༺ ༻

                    DISCLAIMER
                 ❥━━━━━━━❥

This story is purely a product of my fictional imagination. All the places, names, characters, incidents mentioned here are fictional.

There will be no mention of triggering or extreme mature content here.

               🟠 🔴 🔵 🟣 🟢

I hope you will support this story with an unique plot.

With love ,
Reso Kashyap