Chapter 20

"Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind."
-Marcel Proust

-------✿◉✿--------

"But you are the only one I need Mrs. Remington", his wild gaze flickers over my body briefly, as he swiftly reaches his hand behind my neck and tugs me closer towards him.

A sudden gasp escapes my mouth by his harsh grip, which easily turns into fuming rage in a second.

How dare he treat me like an animal?

"What the fuck is wrong.......", my words comes to a sudden halt sensing his face just a millimeters away from mine. His darkened eyes are fixated on me and his grip further tightens as if daring me to continue speaking.

So, Is he the one among those male motherfuckers who think they can get through any situations by using their physical strength?

That only intensifies my irritation towards the situation and also at him. I match his stare with one of my don't- fuck-with this Samaira Deshmukh glare as I open my mouth to give him an earful that can last his whole life.

His eyes gleam with satisifaction, as if he already expected my next move. But it only lasts for a second before he lifts me on my tiptoes angling my face upwards to meet his heated stare.

My eyes widen sensing the whole change in the situation. He gently squeezes the back of my neck as if confirming my thoughts are true, that my mind is racing in the right direction.

That I'm finally stuck in the place where he needs me.

Trapped in his arms.

At his mercy.

The proud twinkle in his eyes and the smug look on his face are the ones which force me not to accept my defeat infront of his physical strength.

I go still in his hot grip, knowing exactly that he will be expecting a fight back from me. As long as I continue fighting back, he will have fun at my cost.

'Take your opponent by surprise', was what my grandpa used to tell while dealing with my Nina.

He seems taken aback for a moment but slowly a menacing smile crosses his sinfully beautiful lips.

"Do you think you can use this childish tricks on a man like me, huh?", his hot breath touches my lips as he mutters each word painfully slow, as if he doesn't want even the air between us to listen to our conversation.

"You look beautiful when you use your claws at me all the time. But baby, you look completely fuckable when your lips are sealed. It makes me imagine all the things I can do with this sexy mouth of yours..... Just like I will be doing now", with that he seals his lips on mine.

It will be a lie if I say I didn't expect something like this happening between us, even after sensing the look he was throwing at me. something like him kissing me on the lips, just like he did before. But the mere intensity of this kiss makes me question my whole existence.

He pulls me flush against his muscled chest with an unyielding grip on the back of my neck not allowing me to pull back.

His hot lips captures my trembling ones trying to devour me whole with an urgency like never before. His other palm rests on my face his thumb tilting my chin up, so he can angle my mouth to his liking, while his other hand leaves my neck just to slide down a little to rest on my waist as he continue stroking their.

My mind freezes sensing something hot and warm sliding over my bottom lip. I go still realizing the bloody bastard is sliding his tongue on my lips trying to open my sealed lips.