13.06.2015

And there was a time, when everything I heard and knew was happiness. And yes, I might miss those times. But back then , that kind of happines meant lack of knowledge and in the past few years of my existence I have learnt that knowledge is one of the most important things in this entire world. And I wouldn't trade that for anything . Because I would rather be weird and freacky and isolated in a corner with a bunch of " dumbasses " then to walk into a room and be a complete no-brainer; not being able to have interesting conversations and actually know how to appreciate the goods and the beauty of this amazing world.

If I didn't have knowledge then I would have been blind. I would have been easy to manipulate, to control. My dreams would have been nothing. Maybe I wouldn't have dreamt at all because I would be so parallel to what's going on that I wouldn't even know what this world has to offer, so I could build a plan and a dream I wish to fulfil.

So learn.

School may be not giving you the best education there is , but it does give you an education.

Make the most of everything.

Learn to do a bunch of things.

Try at least.

Gain experience, life experience.

Study, get a degree if that is what you want.

Don't pass the chance to learn.

Don't choose to become an empty shell,

easy to manipulate and break.

Have a mind of your own.