31.10.2015

I am from Romania. 

Yesterday ,  around 11 pm * it is not about the devil's hour people * ,   a fire broke out in one of the clubs in Bucharest. 27 people died and 146 are severely injured with wounds and marks, that even if they survive are going to be there for life.  The stupidity and the mentality  of our human race just shocks me. If you heard what happened then you know it was a rock concert, then all these people , cristians - as they call themselves , but they only generate hate and listen to manele and have their minds infected by everything they feed them through a tv screen and a facebook page- started making jokes and saying they deserved what  happened to them. They started calling them satanists and that they finally got to  where they deserved : to hell. 

How can you say you are a cristian and generate so much hate? Have no compasion at all. Rock does not mean bad for goodness sake, that doesn't make them any less  human,  but that does make you. People died, teenagers died. Kids for goodness sake, kids

There is no balance. What happened yes, may have been an accident , but the world's reaction and the stupidity and hate, that is all on our sholders to carry , to deal with. It's our fault. We've been infected for such a long time, holding on to hope seems useless . No parent should hear their  kid deserved to die only because of his/ her taste in music.  Too much cruelty and yet to few people  to  fight it . I call myself a cristian, I believe in God, I pray , I have an open mind though. And somehow, those who  call themselves true cristians seem to be the ones that are the most hateful and judging. My God is giving and loving, like a true parent is. He told us to love our fellows. I think your god is corrupted,  you all are. 

Continue to be brave and open-minded ! to those who are spiritually evolving daily , to  those who care, love, don't judge and are peaceful. I put my hopes in you. 

May all the victims from yesterday rest in peace, and those who made it to the hospital as alive as they are, may you have hope and strength to get through it and may God guide your way and heal your wounds .