15.11.2015

This is for one of my best friends. 

We've known each other for not so long, but things have happened and we've  gone through so many firsts and battles with our own selves together , and we've grown up a little more, got a little bit older at heart  that it feels like I've known you for  just a little while longer. 

I wished you a very simple Happy Birthday that you might as well feel somewhat  not so important, having no clue that I am writing you a one page long message right here. I am just curious to see your reaction when in a random day  , you will continue to read my story from where you left off and surprisingly find this little part that is dedicated to you. I hope it will make you feel better, I hope it will make you smile for a good couple of minutes. 

I wanted to get you something, but man I suck at gifts. I am not very materialistic, I care about feelings and emotions and moments, I wanted to give you a moment that you will want to hold on to for some time, I just couldn't  settle upon one or just  find one period . Then I asked myself : What am I good at ? And the only thing that came in mind was words. I'm good with words,  so here I go filling some blank spaces with some letters that put together I hope they will make sense. 

This is what I wish for you. 

I wish you to be brave and courageous.  We know how  hard it is to be so for at least a few seconds, let alone our whole lives. It's challenging, but challenges are meant for the brave hearts and I know yours is one. 

I wish you look in the mirror every day and know how valuable you are.  That one day you will succeed to look at yourself without a hurtful critique, without a trace of shame of who you are or maybe just a simple part of yourself and acknowledge how beautiful you are inside and out. 

I wish you never give up  music. Never. It would be a shame to take from an artist his art and it would be even more of a loss for the art  to be taken away by the artist  himself. 

I wish you learn to let people know how much you care and how much love you have inside of you , before you find yourself in a situation where you've lost someone because of it. 

I wish you continue to stay true to who you are , even when you feel like you don't know who that is anymore. 

I wish you health, a beautiful happy family and a great life, 

tens of roadtrips, campfires, full moons above a blue blue sea, 

dozens of dinners at  fancy restaurants and concerts , 

a job that you won't call job, a lover  who's also your best friend,

a dream house  and freedom, 

opportunities and guts.

Happy Birthday , dear friend !

Can't wait to share a small apartment with you while stressing over college exams.  Hopefully that's something I will get to have.