20.07.2015

A little story I wrote. If you let your imagination flow it will be wonderfull.

And there she was. Wondering the hils with that burning desire in her  eyes. Bare foot. Each step felt like a dive in the ocean of freedom she had waited for. Fresh, cold grass, clean air, puffy clouds and the bluest blue you have ever seen.

She took shelter from the sun underneath a tree.

She giggled and fell on her back and almost instantly her face stopped moving and became as serious as a rock. She was in awe. Her mouth closed and her lips drew a smile as unforgettable as the view that day.

Her entire evening was spent in the middle of the most beautiful part of this world: nature.

She watched the clouds running, breaking apart, pieces drifting away and pieces coming together. She listened to the songs of the greatest artists you could find. She watched their show. How they started on a brench so close and finished dancing in the sky. 

It felt like a dream.

Slowly, the blue had darkened, mixed with the warmest shades of purple. The sun had  easily gone to sleep. The hils were no longer lit and soon, with the upside-down ocean, became one. Darkness.

But you see, it seemed like all the sparks in her eyes moved to the sky.

They became friends with the rest of the little lighters out there. She stood there lying on the grass untill the stars had learnt her name.

Scarllet.

Stop.

She saw something.

Falling stars.

She got up and started running and jumping with her hands up, trying to reach them.

-Noo! No! Where are you going?! No! Don't go!..broke into tears.

She fell on her knees. Now her fingers weren't running through the grass anymore. They have all decided to stick together to be there every time a spark would die and turn into a tear.

She just couldn't stop, so she cried until there was no fire left, but only the ashes of what it once had been.

She put her wrecked hands on the ground and pushed as hard as she could in order to get up. She turned away and left a little ocean of hope behind her.

Years have passed by , without a sign of her returning. But one day her feet touched the grass again and her little ocean of hope was now a tree soo tall, his top brenches were talking to the clouds. 

So then ,she knew. She knew that sometimes the best things we lose go away so they could let something else be born, that was also waiting for quite some time for love and affection.

So the falling stars ?

They knew. They knew how selfish would have been to let her eyes love only them.