17.07.2015

July  17th.

It's been 8 days since I've written anything at all. 

Things have changed. I've changed. Change is good , isn't it ?  I always write when I'm sad, but I don't always write when I'm happy. I find that  rather strange. Maybe sadness it's easier to put into words than happiness.  What I find even stranger is that I don't know how I am today. I don't know how I am right now. I think  "confused" should do the trick. It's a lame trick, isn't it ? I think I'm somewhere in the middle of everything. I've always hated being in the middle of something. I've always needed to know where I stand. Never more than 2  options, never not knowing wich one I pick. I've been in the middle for a while. Leaning towards a third and a fourth option. I still don't know if they're possible. All I know is that things have changed and they'll continue to do so ; that I am confused,  but it's only temporary and that having a third and a fourth option is never a bad thing, as for the chance of them being possible, if they weren't  I wouldn't have called them "options" in the first place. 

Nothing is impossible if we put our minds to it.The most important thing is that you have to believe and not be afraid. Maybe logic slightly drifted away from this post while you read more and more of it.  But things don't always make sense, sometimes they're just that: things; and they are beautiful, strange and senseless and I hope that,  even if for me it felt like writting this in a dream of mine , for you, these words would be just that: beautiful, strange and senseless .

July 18th. 

It's not the 17th anymore.  Funny. The sky looks  the same: 

dark.