Chapter 32: Dream

Your classmates were all standing outside of the 1-A dorm.

Aizawa Sensei was standing in front of you.

"Class 1-A. Before you all get in, I wanted to tell you that I'm glad you all got back safely."
He said.

"Okay, I'll explain about the dorm, but before I do, let me tell you one thing."

"From now on, you will all train for the temporary hero license."

"Come to think of it, I think I've heard about that before!" Mina said.

"It's a important thing. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida. You 5 went to rescue Bakugo that night. From the atmosphere, I can tell that the other knew it too." Aizawa said.

"If All Might haven't retired, I would have expelled everyone except Bakugo, Y/n, Jiro, and Hagakure. You 5 went without permission, and the other 12 knew this but didn't block them.
You all betrayed our trust."

"I hope you try and reagain our trusts again. That's all, let's go inside, fun and happy."
He said.

"How can we go in fun and happy with a mood like this...?" Everyone looked sad.

Bakugo looked at Kirishima and You, your gloomy faces.

"Follow." He said as he dragged away Denki to a nearby bush.

As soon as he did, a massive beam of lighting was shot, and Kaminari appeared, but changed to his dumb side.

Everyone burst into laughter, and Bakugo walked over to Kirishima, handing him money.

"What..?! Did you take this from Kaminari?! I'm scared!!" Kirishima said.

"What?! No! This is my money. You used all of your allowance, am I right?" Bakugo said, pushing the money to Kirishima's chest, and walked to the dorms.

"Everyone, I'm sorry for the trouble! It won't be much, but I'll buy dinner with this money tonight!" Kirishima said, and everyone cheered.

Everyone except you.

You still haven't laughed, or even smiled since that day.

Aizawa Sensei explained about the dorms.