Chapter 21: Words

You woke up.

"Huh...where am...I..."
You mumbled.

You suddenly felt a sharp pain in your head, and clenched it.

You stood up.

You were in normal P.E. uniforms.
"..!! The practical exam!" You shouted.

Then, Recovery girl entered the room.
"L/n, It's fine. Calm down, you three passed. And I healed your injuries, but you'll have a headache and some few bad effects, like coughing blood for a few days." She explained.

"Should I go home, or....oh wait, what about Bakugo and Midoriya?!" you asked, as you heard raindrops fall on the window.

It was raining outside.

"Oh no, it's actually time for class. You didn't wake up for three days. You can go to your class, and don't worry, Bakugo and Midoriya woke up on the day the fight ended, and they're alright."
She said.

You hummed as a response, and walked over to your classroom.

It was raining a lot outside, and you silently hear the raindrops fall on the school window, walking down the hall.

You then remebered what Bakugo had said to you, before the practical exam started.

"I GET IT WHY YOU WERE CAPTURED BY THE VILLAINS IN THE FIRST PLACE! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO BACK, IT FITS YOU MORE! YOU'RE DAMN USELESS!"

You somehow felt a sharp pain in your chest when you heard his words.

You sighed, as you entered your classroom.

Aizawa Sensei was explaining something to the class, and you had barged in.

He and the class looked over at you, and you stayed still, startled by their sudden actions.

"Uhh...Hi..?" You said.

"Y/NNNNNN!!!!" They shouted and suddenly jumped at you, hugging you.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD..!!"

"Recovery girl said that she was fine though."

"I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK!" Mina and Uraraka cried.
The other girls hugged you too.

"Guy..s...let go please...I can't...breathe..." you said, your voice muffled by them.

"Oh! Sorry!" They said and let you go.

"Y/n, I'm glad you're back. The class now just ended, class dismissed." Aizawa Sensei smiled, and you nodded, heading to your seat.

The other students started to pack their things, and left the classroom.

You glanced at Bakugo, who was looking out the window.

You frowned, and just sat down on your seat.

"So you woke up."
He suddenly said.

"I'm guessing you didn't want me to." You said, sharply. You were hurt from his words, even though you won't admit it.

"What the fuck does that supposed to mean?!"
He said.