Chapter 71: A massive change

"Now for the first match... Start!"

---

Your team first talked about a plan.

"Y/n, you said you used your aura to make flames and use telekinesis. You should stay at the base camp and spread your aura as much as you can, and make the fighting range better for us, if you're found, you can attack. You're probably the most powerful one in this team, so I'm thinking that you shouldn't lead the fight- if something happens, you should be the one left."
Rin explained to you.
"I'll be staying here too."

"Alright, but you guys shouldn't count on me. I have a bit of a feeling about my quirk right now... something could go wrong. But I'll still try my best." You answered.
"And if I sense danger from you guys, I'll try and save you."

"Let's go."

Shishida ran first with Tsuburaba riding on his back, searching for your classmates. You ran the other way, finding a place to hide.

You watched them run and you were also about to do your task. But suddenly, you felt a massive amount of spark inside your body.
It was painful and you leaned on the jail cell to stay stood up.

'What the fuck?!'
You coughed a bit.

"Are you alright?" Rin asked.

"Yeah... I'm..fine."
You answered.

It became better soon, but you couldn't find out the reason what that was.

'Focus on the training.'

You placed both palms on the ground and spreaded your aura as far as you could.
You closed your eyes and focused, sensing with your aura.
'Everything is going fine, I guess.'

Shishida had caught Kirishima and Koda, while Asui had caught Tsuburaba.

---

Your team came back to the base camp.

"We already captured two. We need to capture two more, and we'll win." Rin said.
"Can you use your scent and find where they are?" He asked Shishida.

"I can.. but there's something wrong. I smell three Asuis coming this way.." he said.

"What do you mean?"
The others asked confused.

"Leave it to me then."
You said, and closed your eyes again, focusing on your aura- that you spreaded around the whole map while waiting.

You sensed one person who was the closest, and you used your telekinesis and held him up high in the sky.

"It was Kaminari, huh."
You pointed at him, who was now floating in the sky, shocked.

"I didn't notice her aura!"
Kaminari shouted from above.

You used your telekenisis and dragged him to where your team was, and Shiozaki used her vines and wrapped him up.

"Next, hurry up and reset the vines!" You heard Rin's voice.

"Alright."
Shiozaki answered, but you sensed something wrong.