Chapter 42: Here for you

As I said before, this is my own plot change! Enjoy!

"Y/n, Bakugo, and Tokoyami."
Aizawa called you three, as he entered the dorms.

You turned to him, as he held up a peice of paper.

"Hawks wants you three for his hero intern."
He said.
"But for Y/n and Bakugo, this will only be a pratice intern since you two got your license a week late. You will be able to choose different interns if you want to later, or can choose his intern as your own if you want. For Tokoyami, this is your real intern." He said.

"I'll give you the address, you should meet him tomorrow." He said.

"Kacchan! This is good! Isn't Hawks the No.2 hero??" Midoriya, who had gotten his intern a day ago, said.

Bakugo ignored him, and just looked at the paper that was given to him.

---

"Tokoyami, Bakugo! Glad you made it here!"
Hawks smiled when he saw you three.

"And... my lil birdy! Long time no see!" He said, patting your head.

Hawks had heard your incident about the Nomu, and your mother. He did some research about this with the police and a few pro heroes like Aizawa, and found out something.

It actually turned out that the LOV had sent the Nomu at your house, and spreaded the vidoe of you getting tortured- all around social media.
The reason could be something, the Nomu could be a threatening at you, like: if you don't join them, your loved ones will get hurt.
For the video, it could be a recall for you, of what had happened before, and what they could do to you again.

"It's actually not a long time, I've seen you about a month ago... and why the hell is that annoying shit doing here?" You pointed at Siji.

"Annoying shit?? What did I ever do to you??" Siji said damaged.

"Siji was my intern student since last year, and I thought you knew?" Hawks asked.

'Oh right... I shouldn't have came.. those two will annoy the shit outta me...'
You thought.

You were all wearing your hero costumes, so you pulled your hood up your head.

"For today, we're going to patrol. It's the first day anyway." Hawks said, as he opened his wings.
"If you see a villain on the way, you should fight them. You have your hero licenses, right?"

"But if you think that it's too dangerous, you can call me with this." He tossed a earbud at you, Bakugo and Tokoyami.

"Just tap it once and you'll be able to contact me." He grinned.

"I'm going to split us into two teams for patrolling, and for today, I guess it'll be Bakugo and Y/n, and Tokoyami and Siji with me."

---

"Another lame patrolling.. it's the same with Best Jeanist!" Bakugo grumbled.

"It'll be different from tomorrow, chill." You said, walking next to him.

Bakugo glanced over at you, as his frown disappeared.

"Fine." He said.

.

.

.

.

.

You had ended your patrolling, and Hawks took you and the others to a restaurant, the one he said that was his favorite.

He ate a lot of chicken meals, which you called that cannibalism, teasing him.