The Start

Hongjoong was walking in the school. He didn't mind the whispers around school about someone new? He didn't know for sure. But whoever this person was is the talk of the school. As the student council president he might be asked to show this person around.

As hongjoong walked up to his locker he can already hear his best friend coming up to him with his loud laugh being heard at the end of the hallway.

"Hongjoong, did you hear about the new kid?" Wooyoung said, putting his arm over his shoulder.

"Yes, also can you be any louder" hongjoong just chuckled and closed his locker after getting his book for first class.

Jung wooyoung, his best friend. He was the perfect person ever. From his looks to his personality. He got all the girls to drool over him and some guys too. With his beautiful plump lips to his perfect jawline. He is what some girls call 'boyfriend material' and a 'romantic'.

"Well it's not my fault San over here is making me laugh" Wooyoung looked over to san with his usual bright smile.

"Apparently yeji slapped some boy who touched her ass" San along with Wooyoung started to laugh again.

"That's what he gets. Going after a girl who can beat him up with her hands tied behind her back" Wooyoung shook his head with a scoff.

Will kim hongjoong report to the office please, the intercom suddenly announced.

"Gotta go now, I think it has something to do with the new kid?" Hongjoong told Wooyoung and San before leaving, making his way to the office.

When hongjoong walked in the office he saw the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.

The boy had handsome features, his eyes were dark and mysterious. He had sharp cheekbones. His light gray hair was pushed back making him look rich and fresh. All in all he was very handsome.

They had a staring contest until the office lady called him over. The lady and him talked and decided to call him over.

He walked over with such dominance, it kinda scared Hongjoong. He also got a little insecure being around someone so handsome, made him feel so weak next to him.

He got his schedule and he followed the class president out the door and into the hallway.As the two walked down many girls were shocked by how handsome the new kid was. All the guys were even shocked by someone so handsome coming to their school.

But all the short male could here were the whispers

"Why is he with the fat kid?" Two girls were laughing with each other by their locker.

"The new kid is sexy" Some girl smirked and looked at the gray haired up and down biting her fingernail in the process.

"I wonder if he will be interested in me?" Another girl questioned.

All these people were so desperate for attention from the new kid.

Hongjoong decided to ignore those comments and do what he was asked.

"Welcome to our school" He smiled at him but the rolling of his eyes made him look away. Hongjoong just nervously chuckled. This dudes an asshole, he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Seonghwa's first day at this new school.

He's not really used to going to a public school. It would have been a private school if his dad didn't lose his job at the company.

Seonghwa was furious with the news. He wasn't used to going to what he liked to call 'normal people' school.

Seonghwa had everything he wanted since he was young and now going to this school with people who can't even pay for lunch disgusted him. But he can't do anything about it, what his father says goes.

He was currently waiting in the office for someone named Hongjoong. That kid was supposed to show him around.

As Seonghwa was sitting in the chair for visitors he saw someone walk in through the door. It was a boy with blonde curly hair. But what disgusted Seonghwa the most was how fat and ugly he was. He hoped that that boy wasn't the one showing him around. He could never be seen with someone who looked like that.

The boy looked at Seonghwa. They had a staring contest until one of the office ladys called the boy over. They had a conversation about who knows what. After waiting for about 3 minutes for them to finish, the office lady called him over to the desk.

"Seonghwa meet kim hongjoong our student council president. He will be showing you around the school" she said with a forced smile. She looks like she doesn't wants to be here. "If you have any questions about your schedule or classes you can ask him" she finished off by handing Seonghwa his schedule.

As the male was looking at his schedule he could feel eyes on him. It was the boy, who just found out was the one showing him around school. Ugh this is going to be embarrassing. He rolled his eyes.