Chapter 1

A/N: BARE WITH ME WITH THIS STORY! This was my first fanfic ever so it sort of sucks. Well, the writing sucks. I have gotten better. Trust me. Ok thanks for listening and happy fandoming!

Chrysanthemum's (Chrys) POV
My friends have been texting me all day. I just went through a bad break up so it made sense.

My friend Aiven was texting me the most. She was my bff. So it made complete sense as well.

She told me that she got Fall Out Boy tickets. I could never refuse that. Also, I haven't seen my friend Pete in a while.

Maybe he will let me backstage.

I then looked down at my phone because it buzzed.

Aiven: What time should I pick you up?
Me: What time does it start?
Aiven: 7:00 pm
Me: Pick me up @ 5 because of parking
Aiven: Ok cool see you soon.

I then got out of bed and got ready by brushing my teeth and hair. Put on a Fall Out Boy shirt and some skinny jeans.

I then waited out front for a few minutes.

Then Aiven pulled up and said "Come on loser were going to a concert." she then laughed and I smiled.

"You have been watching mean girls haven't you?"

"YEP! Come on don't be so sad. So you got dumped. Big deal. Even though Brian was cute, and he was nice, and I'll shut up."

I smiled and said "Ya think?"

We then started laughing.

When we got to the concert very few people were there. Aiven saw this drunk hippy and tried to make conversation but, she failed.

I pulled her away from the hippy and pulled her through this door. She got confused and said "Where are you taking me? oh my lord, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME!!!"

We finally arrived into the room where Fall Out Boy was setting up. She looked around and said "OH! This is way better than death."

I looked around for Pete. I saw him and said "HEY PETE WENTZ! GOT TIME FOR A FRIEND?!??!?!?"

Pete looked around and saw me. He then ran over and said "OH HEY! Long time no see. How are you?"

Pete's POV
When I saw Chrys it really surprised me. So after I asked her how she was she replied with

"Long time no see indeed. I'm doing pretty good. I just had a break up. To cheer me up my friend Aiven over here took me to the concert tonight."

She then pointed to this gorgeous, black haired, emo, girl who was staring at a butterfly. She noticed me and waved at me.

She walked over and said "Hi, I'm Aiven. Chrys's friend." I smiled and said "I know, she told me."

Aiven then looked at this hippy and said "OH MY GOD! I HAVE TO PET HIS BEARD. WAIT COME BACK!!!" Then she ran after him.

I then knew my chances with Aiven were gone.

Chrys then smiled and said "So yeah, everythings been ok I guess." I gave her a hug and said "Breakups are hard, do you want to meet the rest of the band?"

Her eye's lit up as she said "Really? Oh my god. Yes!"

Chrys's POV
I almost exploded when Pete asked me if I could meet the band.

He then directed me to where the rest of the band was.
When I got their I think me and Pete both realized at the same time that the random hippy was actually Andy.

Aiven was trying to touch his beard. Andy kept smacking her hand away though.

Pete then said "Hey guys this is Chrys. Chrys these are the guys."

Andy and Joe both waved and said Hi.

Patrick waved and said Hello.

Patrick's POV
When I first saw the girl by Pete I almost went blank.

She was gorgeous. She also looked really nice.

I waved and said Hello

I felt stupid for doing that. I also couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

She didn't notice me staring.

I finally snapped out of it and said "Pete come here for a second."

Pete's POV
I ran over to Patrick and said "Sup Pat."

He looked around and whispered "Is Chrysanthemum cool with bands? I ask because I think she would be perfect for the apartment."

Pete looked shocked and said "The apartment? Gerard would kill us and so would Brendon. Well Gerard would probably be ok with it. She is cool. She knows all the punk bands like us. I could ask her."

Patrick said "Ok cool."

I smirked and said "Oh I see, you like her. That's why you asked me that. I'll still ask her. I'll make it very obvious why though."

Patrick gasped and said "Please don't. Pete, I don't want to ruin my chances."

I laughed and said "I won't, we're buds. I won't betray you."

I then walked over to her

Chrys's POV
Pete came up to me and said "Hey Chrys this might sound weird and shocking and first but, would you like to move into the bands apartment? It's three levels of an apartment complex that we bought. The whole entire band My Chemical Romance and Panic! At The Disco lives their."

I was shocked and said "You know Pete. My answer is yes. It's sudden and different but, I need to refresh. So where is the address and when do I move in."

Pete said "Ok cool, oh and here."

He handed me a paper with an address.

He smiled and said "Call me if you need help packing. Your apartment number is 21. Come whenever."

I smiled and said "Ok thanks."

I then put the paper in my wallet and went into the crowd. The concert then began. And I got lost cheering into the crowd.