Chapter 19

Patrick's POV
After a while, I looked at my watch. It was 9:00 am. Shit, how long have we been out here.

I nudged her and said "It's 9:00 am, we probably should head back up." She nodded and said "Shit ok, thanks for this by the way."

I nodded and helped her up, "You're welcome, I needed this too."

We walked back into the lobby. Everyone was there, Brendon, Gerard, and Pete.

Gerard looked at us and said "Hey today is beach day. Where have you guys been."

She rubbed her shoulder and said "We found our own little beach. We will go get ready and show it to you guys."

She then ran upstairs and I followed her. I went to my room.

Chrys's POV
I got my stuff for the beach and then put on a bikini. It was black with fake blood splatters on it.

It was a private beach so I could wear it. I put my hair in a sloppy bun and then came down stairs.

Everyone was their. I smiled and said "Let's go." We then all walked up front and then me and Patrick lead them to the beach.

When we got their I texted Aiven.

Me: Hey want to meet me up at the beach? :3
Aiven: Sure, want me to meet you up at the apartment?
Me: Yeah text me when you are here.
Aiven: Mkay

I laid my towel down on the beach and Gerard laid next to me. After a while my phone buzzed. I got up and went to the front of the lobby.

There was Aiven standing their. I waved and said "Hey long time no see." She smiled and said "Hey, what's up."

I shrugged and said "Nothing much, come on it's this way." I lied, everything was up.

When we got to the beach I said "Hey guys this is Aiven, Aiven you know these people from your dreams."

She then ran up to Brendon and said "OH MY GOD, HI CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!" She pulled out a piece of paper and a pen.

Brendon laughed and signed it. She got caught up with everyone there and kept bothering them.

I laid next to Gerard and said "Hai." like a dork. He smiled and said "Hai, how is you?" I giggled and said "Fine, want to go in the water?" He smiled and said "Sure as long as I am able to do this." Then he kissed me.

I smiled and said "Come on." I started to run and he chased after me. He then picked me up and carried me into the ocean 'fireman' style.

When we got into the ocean we started to ride the waves. We stopped riding them until there were none left.

We now just floated in the sea. I dived down and saw some fish.

There was a shark. I went up for air and said "Stay perfectly still." He looked at me and said "Why." "Shark."

He then got stiff and looked under with me. It started to swim past us. As I did I touched it. I felt like I just passed death and extreme pain.

When it was out of sight we went up for air and Gerard said "ARE YOU CRAZY?! That shark could have killed you!" I smiled and said "Missed death, it's not scary, you have to respect them, if you're nice to them they won't hurt you."

He smiled and said "I know, I just don't want to lose you. You are my little rose." I smiled and then I kissed him.

Gerard's POV
If I lost Chrys I would cry. I love her way to much to be without her. If I try to picture me without her, I can't. I can never see me without her.