Chapter 15

Gerard's POV
After dinner, me and Chrys went straight to her room since she had protection and I ran out when I gave my last condom to Mikey.

I took a daring move and pinned her to the wall and kissed her. She must of liked it because she was going with it.

We then stripped ourselves naked and hopped into her bed. I was so excited, I felt like I kid in a candy shop. It felt so good and felt so right.

After a long while we finally stopped. She gasped, "JESUS CHRIST! IF I KNEW YOU WERE THAT GOOD FROM THE START WE WOULD HAVE STARTED HAVING SEX AGES AGO!"

I smiled "Why, you are welcome." I felt like fucking terminator. Sexy and awesome.

She kissed me and we cuddled. Ugh, I love her unconditionally that it hurts sometimes.

If I could I would give her the world. I would dance on the moon with her for an eternity.

If I wasn't as sane I would ask her to marry me. Even though we have been dating for two - three weeks.

Crap, I can't do this, if we break up it will just hurt more. So I'm going to hold back my marrying comment.

She sat up and said "Do you want to get up. For some reason I have energy and want to take a walk."

I smiled and said "Sure."

We got dressed and she braided her hair. I loved how her hair faded from brown to candy red.

We left her room and then left the lobby. We walked around the city. Carlsbad was always so pretty at night.

We stopped by Linda's Frozen Yogurt and Smoothie shop. We got some frozen yogurt and fed each other cherries.

We walked to this bar that had lights strung everywhere. We took a selfie and then we got some beers. After we finished them we then started to head back.

She smiled and said "This was nice. I really enjoyed this." I smiled and said "Me too."

We held hands all the way home. When we got home she went to her room because she was beat. After those beers and ice cream I wouldn't blame her.

I went to my room too. When I flopped on my bed and read my twitter I was shocked. All my fans were saying terrible things about Chrys. One mine and her page.

They said "She doesn't deserve you." "She's disgusting." "Why are you dating a whore?" "She's such a skank."

I hope she didn't see these. It would hurt her so badly.

I then took the selfie that we took earlier and said a giant paragraph saying how she is better than me and how I don't deserve her. God, I hope she didn't see these.

Chrys' POV
When I flopped into bed I got on my phone and went on facebook.

I then saw all the comments. They just kept flooding in. It hurt, why were people so cruel.

I saw what Gerard said. I thought it was sweet but, it made me sad that he actually had to say that to all of his friends.

I guess it won't bother me completely. If it keeps happening then I don't know what to do.

I then put my phone in the little kitchen I had and then curled up in my bed and fell asleep.

--------- Next morning --------

I woke up and checked my phone. There were texts from Gerard and lots of hate comments.

He left to the studio. When I came down stairs I was greeted by a hug from Brendon.

When he hugged me he said "I'm sorry, I saw all of the hate comments."

I loosened up and hugged him back saying "It hurts, if it keeps going on I don't know what I'm going to do. Thanks I needed this hug."

After a few minutes we stopped hugging. He made me a breakfast sandwich and sat beside me.

When I was eating I got a text from Gerard. I read it and it said

Gerard: Hey studio crap is happening I will be back later. Like around 9 at night.

It was 10 in the morning, how the hell did he know that?

Me: Oh, how do you know you will be out that late?
Gerard: The guy who is going to fix it won't be coming until six pm and he said with the microphone being broke it will take him 3 hours to fix because of re wiring.
Me: Oh ok. Love you <3
Gerard: Love you too. 030 ^3^ 030
Me: Bye 0
3
0
Gerard: Bye ;D

I then threw my phone on the couch and continued eating my sandwich.

When I finished I said "Thanks, I needed nice ness."

He smiled and said "You're welcome."

He came in closer. He smiled and said "You know, I can do more..."

He then kissed me. It felt so wrong.

I pushed him off, "This is so wrong."

He pulled my chin to his face and said "Yet so right."

He then kissed me again.

I pushed him off again

I ran out of my room and Brendon chased me.

I got out of the lobby and was just running on the sidewalk.

I had my phone. I then saw Pete coming out of the Starbucks.

He looked at me and then looked at Brendon behind me.

I ran to him and buried my face into his jacket.

He wrapped one around me and started talking to Brendon.

All I did was cry and listen

Pete started off with saying "What the hell is going on." Brendon snapped back and said "None of your damn business. It's just about me and Chrys." "It's my damn business because it's my friend. I care for her she cares for me now what the hell is going on?"

I then shouted "HE KISSED ME! I TOLD HIM NO THEN HE KISSED ME AGAIN! I HATED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! I JUST WANT TO GO DIE IN A HOLE!"

Pete then picked me up bridal style and started walking back towards the lobby.

His Jacket muffled him and Brendon's conversation.

I badly wanted to know what they were talking about.

When we got back, Pete placed me on the couch. He and Brendon left into the other room.

I just sat there and cried. I honestly didn't know why I was crying. It was traumatizing but I felt like I was over reacting.

I then checked my phone and saw even more hate comments.

This is great.

I kissed an asshole and am getting hate.

I probably deserve it.

I then just laid their.

After they finished talking Brendon went upstairs angrily slamming his fist on the wall more than once.

Pete placed me on his lap and stroked my hair.

I then fell asleep.