Chapter 20

Chrys's POV
Gerard came up to me and then squeezed my butt. Not expecting it I jumped and said "Gerard!"

He laughed and then he kissed me. I stopped him and said "What is up with you tonight? You clearly are handsy."

He stuttered and said "Shshhhh, let's just have the night take us away."

Ok how could he get drunk in an hour? I then took him to the couch and said "It's time for sleepy sleepy sleep."

I knew how to talk to drunk people. It was like my language.

He nodded and then laid on the couch.

I then went up to my room and went on my computer.

I saw that Gerard posted a selfie of us at the beach on Facebook.

Ugh, the hate comments were still their. Why are people so mean.

I don't understand why these comments are here. Like, what the fuck did I do?

I finally decided to read some of the comments because they just kept coming and annoying the piss out of me.

I opened the first selfie me and Gerard ever took. Announcing our relationship.

Lot's of the comments were extreme fan comments saying "NO, WHY, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME DATING YOU!"

Those didn't really hurt, they were just stupid. Then I got to the newest comments.

They all said things about how I was ugly, and how he deserved someone better. Like who though, who did he deserve?

I then went online and looked for Gerard's most recent girlfriend.

THIS IS WHY THESE FANS THINK HE DESERVES BETTER! HE DATED A FUCKING MODEL!

I CAN'T COMPARE TO THAT! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!

I then just sat there staring at my screen. I ran my fingers through my hair and heard a knock at the door.

It was a sloppy knock. It was Gerard. He then said "Hey babe, sorry for getting drunk. Mikey brought out the beer and we got over board."

I let him in and said "It's fine." I was terrible hiding my sadness and shock.

I think he noticed it. We sat on the couch and I cuddled with him. He rubbed my arm and said "I can tell something bothering you."

Shit he noticed, I just shrugged and said "It's nothing." He looked at me and said "It's something, you can tell me. I won't bite." He gave an innocent smile.

I moved the hair out of my eyes and said "It's just hard, because of all the hate comments. I looked into it deeper and you dated a model so everyones mad at me for you downgrading."

I looked down and Gerard moved my chin to look at me. He looked at me and said "I didn't downgrade. I upgraded, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. If you were out of my life I would cry. She was a model for a year. She was on victoria secret magazine and then went on tour for their angel whatever. I never even got to see her that much. I love that you are close and are with me all the time."

He started to tear up and quiver his lip and say "Chrys, I... I love you, I can't lose you."

He laid his head on my shoulder and shed his tears. I started to hear up and say "I love you too." I then laid my head on his other shoulder and rubbed his back.

He then started to kiss my neck. I pushed him off my neck and wiped my tears and said "Not now, I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood."

He nodded and put his forehead on mine. He then rubbed my shoulder and then left my room.

What has happened, I know he loves me but, I feel like I fucked everything up. What the hell is wrong with me.

I then walked to my bed and curled up into ball and cried myself to sleep.

Gerard's POV
Shit, I fucked everything up. Why did I have to kiss Chrys. Ugh, I feel stupid.

In the middle of the hallway halfway to my room, I leaned against the wall and sat down.

I put my hands on my eyes and just sat their. I honestly couldn't tell if I was crying or not. All I know is that it felt like it.

Someone then sat next to me. It was Brendon, I'm too sad to be mad and him.

He sighed and said "I'm sorry." I took my hands of my face and said "I honestly don't care at the moment, I screwed things up with Chrys and I honestly don't know if we are going to make it."

He shook my shoulder back and forth and said "Come on, you too will make it through this, you always do."

I buried my face in my knees and said "Maybe not this time." and I cried.

I then just sat there and cried.

--------- Later that night --------

I woke up with a pain in my neck. I fell asleep in the hallway, I feel stupid. I then realized Chrys was sitting at the other end of the hallway.

She was staring into the wall. I sat up and walked over to her. I sat five feet away from her.

She looked at me and said "Hey..." I looked at her and said "I'm sorry, for everything. I feel like demonic ass brain." She rubbed my cheek and said "It's not you, you are perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I just, these comments are getting to me and it's just really hard. I used to be depressed and this is definitely not helping it."

I nodded and hugged her. We then just sat there in the hallway. Cold and sad.