Chapter 11

Gerard's POV
I woke up with Chrys still asleep. I checked the time on my phone and realized it was 9:30am.

I was going to be late for the studio recording. The guys haven't gotten the instruments recorded yet. They could do that while I'm late. I texted Mikey.

Me: Going to be late.
Mikey: Oh ok... Is it because of what happened last night with you, Pete, and Chrys?
Me: Yeah...
Mikey: It's fine, I understand. Want us to record the instruments then?
Me: Yeah you can do that.
Mikey: Ok then. I'll ttyl. Bye.
Me: Bye.

I then put my phone on Chrys's nightstand and then realized that Chris was awake.

I then said "Hi, how are you feeling."

She wiped her face with her hands and said "Wishing our fight never happened. Wishing we could restart."

Chrys's POV
I truly wanted to restart. I loved Gerard with all of my heart but, I don't think it would ever be the same between us.

He shrugged and said "We could restart. Meaning forgetting this fight and move on."

I shrugged and said "I don't know. AGH, a fight is so hard to get past."

He pulled me close to him and said "It's not hard to get past if their is nothing happening right now."

I thought about it and said "True. True." I wanted to kiss him so badly. I couldn't stand it. So then I kissed him on the lips quickly.

We looked into eachothers eyes. We knew what we were going to do next was so wrong yet, so right. We then kissed.

We couldn't stop and ended up making out.

A few minutes later, I stopped kissing him, we then decided it was time to come out of my room and tell everyone that it was ok.

It wasn't a good way to solve it but, oh well, we weren't the smartest relationship ever.

When we went downstairs to the lobby it was silent. There was no good mornings or anything. Gerard then said "We solved our problems no need to be all silent."

Then everyone all at once said "OK GOOD!"

Brendon then said "We should make that a thing."

I looked at him and said "What thing?"

He smiled and said "Going to the beach. We should do it every Saturday because we went to the beach on a Saturday."

I shrugged and said "Why not it was fun."

We all nodded and Brendon said "Its official we will now go to the beach every Saturday."

We all then did a toast.