Chapter 2

Chrys's POV
I woke up to find myself in my bed. I don't really remembered what happened last night after the concert. I think I just came home.

I looked at my phone to see texts from Aiven.

Aiven: Why didn't you want to stay for the after party? I heard it was cool.
Me: Oh, I didn't even remember hearing about an after party.
Aiven: Pete asked you if you wanted to join them. You told him no because you were tired and wanted to go to bed. So then I drove you home and then went home.
Me: Sounds like I would do that.
Aiven: Oh I gtg Lana got her head stuck in a swing.
Me: Ok?!?!? Bye

Lana was Aiven's little sister. Aiven still lived at home. I moved out because my parent's didn't care about anything I did.

I got up and realized I had to start packing. I found some boxes and packed everything that was important. The only things that were important was my clothes, band merchandise, my makeup, and my kitchen supplies.

I had always wanted to be a chef. My dad got me a professional chefs set when I moved out. I was always close to my dad.

I then packed all of my necessities. Like makeup, T.V., my electronics, and my purses. When I was done I then called my landlord

Landlord: Hello?
Me: Hi I'm moving out of apartment 19b.
Landlord: Oh ok. Do you need time to pack?
Me: No I have everything together.
Landlord: Ok then you are free to go.
Me: Thank you Bye.

I then hung up. I then called Pete and told me to pick me up.

Pete's POV
I then arrived at Chrys's house. We put all of her stuff in the trunk and in the back seats and then drove off.

I smiled and said "You're going to like it there. You are going to be the only girl but, I don't think that will be a problem."

She smiled and said "I grew up with three brothers. I think I can survive."

We laughed and arrived at the apartment complex. Before we went in I explained how it worked.

"So when you go in. It looks like the main part of a house. It has a game room, living area, dining room, and a giant kitchen. When you go into your apartment. You have a bedroom, a small kitchen, and a little living area."

She nodded and said "Ok cool. Kind of like college." I smiled and said "Exactly except there are three more levels above. Top one is for all of My Chemical Romance. Then Fall Out boy, and you will be staying on our level because we have extra apartment room things, and then on the second floor is Panic! At The Disco."

She nodded and we got some of her stuff and went inside.

Chrys POV
When I came in it didn't look half bad. It was clean. I saw Patrick and he ran up to me and said "Hey do you want help with your stuff?"

I smiled and said "Oh sure, thanks." He smiled back and said "No problem." Then went outside to Pete's car.

Pete then showed me the way to my room. He opened the door and inside was this beautiful antique room.

I walked inside and said "Wow, this is beautiful. Its all rustic and antique. When I add my punk charm it will make it look awesomer." Pete smiled and said "I'm going to put your stuff here and go get the rest." I nodded and then he ran off.

I opened one of the boxes to find cleaning supplies in it. I dusted everything off and polished anything that could be polished. I then put the boxes in the rooms they were supposed to be in.

I started to unpack when Patrick came in and said "Need any help?" I looked over and said "Oh I think I'm good here. Thanks for all of your help." He smiled and said "No problem." I smiled back and then he left.

Pete put the last box down and said "Ok all the boxes are here. When you are done just come down to the main area downstairs." I smiled and said "Ok."

I then unpacked everything for the kitchen and set it up nice and neat. I moved on to the living room and did the same thing. I went into my room and hung all my clothes and made my bed.

I decided to change. So I changed my shirt to a light pink tank top and put on some black shorts. I put my hair in a bun and put some fuzzy socks on. I then went in the elevator downstairs and sat on the couch by Pete.

Pete's POV
When I saw Chrys I thought she looked gorgeous. Everything about her was perfect.

WAIT.
WHAT AM I SAYING?!
SHE'S CHRYS!
SHE IS JUST A FRIEND...

Or could she be more than that. I don't know all I know is that I need to stop thinking. She looked at me and said "Have you seen the movie Kick Ass?" I gasped and said "YES I HAVE FOR ONCE I'M NOT ALONE!" She laughed and said "Wanna watch it? I have it on blu ray." I smiled and said "Duh I want to watch it. We have a blu ray player so it works." She then went back upstairs to her room.

It's official.

I.
Like.
Chrys.

It's not a bad thing. Well it could be if I ruined our friendship. I didn't plan on asking her anytime soon. So I just sat and waited.

I heard the door opened and turned around to see Gerard. I smiled and said "Hey Gerard, uh, I have news." He looked at me confused and said "What's the news?" "A girl has moved in." He said "Ok, I don't have a problem with that. Brendon may though." I sighed and said "Yeah I know." He looked at me and said "Is she cool?" "Yeah she's cool."

Chrys's POV
Before I walked into the room I saw Pete talking to Gerard. I'm obsessed with bands so I know like every singer in a band.

When they stopped talking for a bit I walked in and said "I got the movie. Now lets watch some Kick Ass fighting!" I put the disk in the player and say to Gerard "Sorry I love this movie. Hi, my name's Chrysanthemum but, you can call be Chrys."

Gerard smiled and said "Hi I'm Gerard as you know." I laughed and then sat on the couch.

Pete play then started the movie and I watched in content.
Half way through the movie I started to get cold. I looked at Pete and said "Hey can I sit or "snuggle" with you I'm kind of cold and there are no blankets.

Pete's POV
Sweet! Even better chances to asking her out. She sat by the arm of the couch and then I sat beside her. I put my hand on her leg and said "Wow, you are cold! Well thats what you get for being half naked."

We both laughed and she hit my arm and said "You ass, I have clothing on, I just don't have warm clothing on."

I then put my jacket over her so she could stay warm. She curled up in it because it was big on her.

She looked like a kitten in a blanket. It was pretty cute.

I then heard the door open and close.

Patrick's POV
When I opened the door and saw Pete and Chrys cuddling my heart sank. Pete knew I liked her. How could he do this to me?

I walked over and said "What are you guys doing?"

Chrys had fallen asleep so, Pete answered and said "Oh, it's not what it looks like. She was cold. So I let her snuggle by me for warmth."

I felt so relieved when Pete said that.

I realized that Kick Ass was on and decided to sit down and watch as well.

Chrys's POV
I woke up next to Pete. I moved a little so he would realize I was awake.

He looked down and said "Good afternoon sleepy head."

He moved a little so I could get up. I smiled and said "Good afternoon indeed. Is the movie almost over?"

I got up as Pete said "Yeah. You going to your room?"

I shrugged and said "Yeah I guess. I didn't unpack my stuff for my bathroom. I'll go do that."

Pete then stretched and said "Ok, I'll slide the movie under your door when we are done."

I yawned and said "Ok."

I then went into the elevator.