Chapter 18

Chrys's POV
I woke up around 5:15 am. I tried to go back to sleep, but I failed.

Gerard was on the other side of my bed. He was hot, I could tell by his sweat.

I then got up quietly and went down stairs to the lobby.

Patrick was their. He was looking out the window. With a cup of coffee in his hands.

I walked up to the seat beside him and sat down.

He looked at me and smiled and said "Morning."

I smiled and said "Morning. How are you?"

He smiled and said "I'm good, just enjoying the morning."

I then poured myself some coffee and said "After we finish our drinks, do you want to go for a walk. It's that point in the morning where it's cold
out but it feels nice."

He smiled with a nod and said "Sure, that sounds nice."

We then finished our coffees and got some shoes on.

We then walked out of the lobby. We then walked along when we got to the edge of the apartment.

I looked at it and said "Do you know what's behind their?" Patrick shook his head and said "No, no one really does."

I then started walking behind the apartment and said "Come on."

He then chased after me. When we got behind it we were shocked.

There was a little beach! The apartment must have blocked out the sound.

Speaking of beach I need to text Aiven about coming to the beach.

We walked down and sat on the sand.

We then just stared at the ocean and its waves.

It was nice. If me and Patrick were together it would probably the most romantic thing ever.

Why am I saying these things. They are all true but why. I truly am happy with Gerard.

Ugh, I'm so emotional.

So I just sat their. After a while he looked at me and said "This was nice."

I nodded and said "Yeah this really was."

We then stared into each other's eyes.

His eye's were a beautiful emerald green. His smile shined in the sun.

AGh, I could kiss his face. He then came in closer. Oh shit, oh... well...

He then lightly kissed me. Ugh, now I am even more confused. More like confucked.

I am confused and fucked. I ran my fingers through my hair and said "That felt so right yet so wrong. I am with Gerard, what am I doing. I am such a whore."

I then buried my face in my knees. He rubbed my back and said "I know, I get it. It was my fault, I shouldn't have done it, I'm sorry."

I looked at him and said "Its not your fault. I like you too. In the end, it's probably both of our faults. I honestly don't know."

I then just rested my head on Patrick's shoulder.

We stared at the sea again. Enjoying the silence.