Chapter 14

Gerard's POV
When I we got home I didn't like it one bit. Since everyone except me, Chrys, and Patrick weren't burnt we had to help the others with Aloe Vera.

Chrys helped Pete with his face. I hated all of the giggling they kept making. I didn't show that it bothered me and kept helping Mikey.

Helping Mikey was like helping a four year old. He kept moving around purposely. After the hustle of helping Mikey, I went into the kitchen and got a sandwich.

Chrys' POV
Pete was being so funny when I was helping him with his aloe vera. He would poke me every single time I would touch him. He also kept telling bad sun jokes.

Finally we stopped and he asked me nervously "Hey um can you invite your friend Aiven over? For like fun or something."

I smiled. I couldn't believe Pete had a crush on Aiven.

They would be a cute couple. Pete may have to guide her with music people because she can get confused with the system.

The dead mic is the hardest thing to deal with.

I used to work on the set for Fall Out Boy when they came to town. Pete started talking to me and then we became friends and he taught me everything.

I started to laugh and say "You have a crush on Aiven? Oh my Jesus I now have to make fun of you for being a dork." He blushed and said "No please don't."

I laughed and said "Yeah I will invite her to the beach next time. I'm going to leave her with you though." He smiled and said "Sweet. Thanks." I smiled and said "You're welcome anything for a friend."

I then walked over to Gerard. I could feel that he was jealous of me with Pete. So I flicked him.

He looked at me and said "What was that for?" "Your jealous again. I can feel it. So I flicked you. Every time you're jealous I'll flick you." He raised his eyebrow and said "I'm not jealous. I'm just enjoying my sandwich."

I flicked him again because he's lying. He looked at me and said "Will you quit that?" I smiled and started to laugh while saying "No." So I kept flicking him.

After a minute he set down his sandwich and picked me up fireman style. I laughed and screamed "No don't kill me!" He then plopped me on the couch and got on top of me.

He supported himself up with his arm and looked at me.

I moved the long hair that fell from his face onto mind behind his ears. He smiled and kissed me.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He then started to kiss my neck and whispered "Want to do some naughty stuff later?" I smiled devilishly and said "Oh, I don't know how about yes."

He giggled a little and whispered back "Okay. Let's get back to reality so no one will know completely."

He picked me up and placed me back on the ground.

I never noticed how muscular and strong Gerard was.

It is handsome. He is handsome.