Chapter 16

Gerard's POV
When I came home I was shocked to see Pete stroking Chrys's hair.

I walked over to Pete and said "Hey what's up?"

Pete looked up at me and said "Oh shit has happened my friend."

He got up without waking Chrys and walked into the talked closet chamber with me.

He sighed and said "Promise you won't be mad at me or Chrys when I say this."

I nodded and said "I promise."

He took in a breath and said "So Chrys was hurt about all of the hate comments so Brendon was being nice and made her a breakfast sandwich. Then he took it to far and kissed her. She told him no but then he kissed her again. She hated it and just ran away from Brendon. She ran out of the lobby and ran into me when I was leaving Starbucks. Then I talked with Brendon about how stupid he was and then I stroked her hair on the couch and then now we are here."

I ran my fingers through my hair. Holy shit this was a lot to take in.

One of my friends tried to steal my girlfriend and now she is traumatized.

I AM GOING TO KILL BRENDON! I felt my face get red with anger.

I sighed angrily and said "Thanks for including me. I am now going to kill Brendon."

Pete sighed and said "Don't actually kill him please."

I walked out of the closet and saw that Chrys was still asleep.

I walked up stairs and opened Brendon's door. I shouted "What the hell is wrong with you?"

He ran his fingers through his hair and said "Look I did some fucked up shit I'm sorry. I am lonely."

I punched the wall and said "BULLSHIT! This isn't the end of my rage." I then stormed off down stairs back to Chrys.

She was standing by Pete. She turned around and started to cry again.

She ran into me and hugged me saying "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I lightly kissed her on the lips as a way to tell her to shut up and said "It's not your fault. It will be ok."

I then hugged her for a while.

She looked up at me as I said "This really has nothing to do with you. This has to do with lots of man pride and stupidity."

She nodded and said "Sorry, this has been a rough day. Even though it's only eight. I'm going to bed."

I nodded and said "It's best." She started to walk upstairs and said "You were early. Night."

I smiled and said "I love you." She smiled and said "I love you too."

She then went off into her room.

I feel bad for her. With all of the hate comments and this. It must suck, I want to do anything for her at this point. If anything else happens I think she just might break