Chapter 4

Chrys' POV

When we got back we saw Brendon yelling at Pete. He turned and looked at Gerard and said "WHO IS SHE?!?" Gerard looked straight in his eyes and said "Our new roommate Chrysanthemum, she likes to be called Chrys though."

Brendon's face filled with rage as he said "HOW DARE YOU GUYS LET A GIRL IN WITHOUT TALKING TO ME! AND YOU HOW DARE YOU COME IN AND MOVE IN!"

I got mad and said "HOW DARE YOU COME IN AND START YELLING AT EVERYONE! THEY WERE BEING NICE AND LET ME LIVE HERE! SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS!" I then splashed my tea in his face and ran to my room.

Gerard's POV
I was shocked about what Chrys did. It was good for her to stand up to Brendon but, I don't think she liked doing that though.

I sighed and said "Nice going Brendon." I then ran the stairs to her room.

I knocked the door and said "It's me Gerard." She unlocked the door and let me in. Her mascara was dripping down her face.

I wiped away the mascara off of her face and gave her a hug. I could tell she needed that.

After a few minutes I said "Don't let Brendon get to your head. He isn't good with... most things." I put her hair behind her ears and realized how much I liked her.

It scared me yet I was happy at the same time. I picked her up 'bridal style' and laid her in her bed. I then closed the door to her room and left her apartment. I went back down stairs.

Brendon tried to talk to me but ignored him. I wasn't in the mood for his shit.

Patrick came into the room. He looked at Brendon then me and said "What happened?" "Brendon screamed in Chrys's face and she got made threw her drink in Brendon's face and went to her room and started to cry." Brendon looked at me and said "Wait, how do you know she was crying?" "When I went up I went to her room and wiped away the mascara from her face. I picked her up and put her in her bed and then came back down here."

Brendon then had a blank face and said "Oh." He then walked away. I hope he wasn't going to see Chrys. I think that would have hurt her more.

Patrick sighed, "Thats sad. I think I just want to stay friends with Chrys." I looked at him confused and said "What do you mean?" "Well I had a crush on her. I wanted to ask her out but now that I've gotten to know her. I just want to be friends with her." "Oh ok."

Shit.
Shit. Shit Shit.
I think most of the guys have a crush on Chrys.

Fuck. I'm screwed.

Chrys's POV
I don't really know why I'm crying. I think it just came at me really fast.

I am thankful for Gerard and Pete though. They are really nice friends.

Especially Gerard. He came up and comforted me. We haven't known each other for a long time but it felt like we have known each other forever.

Whenever I am with Gerard I get lost in the moments.

I-I think I'm falling in love with Gerard...

Oh crap.

I don't want to ruin our friendship though. I think I will just keep my feelings inside.

I then started to get tired. So I grabbed my blankets and went to sleep.