Chapter 9

Gerard's POV
I woke up around 8:00am with Chrys wrapped around my arms. She was still asleep.

I stroked her hair until she woke up. She smiled at me and said "Morning." I smiled back and kissed her on the forehead.

She smiled even wider and rubbed noses with mine. It was corny but, clearly this wasn't going to be your average relationship.

We then decided it was about time we should have probably gotten up.

So we got up and walked out of the door holding hands. Mikey saw us but I honestly didn't care.

We finally got to her apartment room. She kissed me on the lips and said "You can go downstairs. I am going to get ready." I smiled and said "Ok."

She then went into her apartment and closed the door. I was already dressed so I just went down stairs. When I got down stairs everyone started "Wooping" at me.

Then Mikey said "AW SNAP MY BROTHER'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND IT'S OUR BEST FRIEND!!!" I then punched Mikey on the arm jokingly and said "Yeah yeah. Stop making a big fuss out of it."

Brendon smiled and said "This is good for Gerard. For once he is not all alone and depressed." Brendon then laughed and said "Nah, you weren't depressed. You were just lonely."

I shrugged and said "True true."

Chrys's POV
I brushed my hair to one side and put a My Chemical Romance shirt on. I then put on some black sweat pants and my black socks.

I put a little bit of light red lipstick on and then some mascara on and went down stairs.

When I came down stairs the guys started "Wooping" at me Mikey then announced "CHRYS IS MY BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND WOOOOOOP!" I stood by Gerard and said "Cut it out."

The guys then stopped and Gerard scootched my chair over by his side and put his arm around my back and rested it on my other shoulder.

This was a nice gesture. It was kind of awkward but, oh well, life gets awkward in a good way at times.

Gerard then looked at the clock and said "Shit, Mikey we have to go to the recording studio." Mikey shoved toast in his mouth and tried to say "I know."

Gerard kissed me on the head and said "Bye babe, see ya later." I then waved and said "Bye." I got up and looked at the clock.

It was time to look for a Job. I started to sing "Sugar We're Goin Down" while looking on my computer for a job.

Pete's POV
I haven't gotten up out of bed at all. My heart was crushed from all the dating 'wooping' about Chrys and Gerard.

I decided to move on and went down stairs.

I heard Chrys singing when I went down stairs. It was great.

After I grabbed an apple I plopped myself next to Chrys and looked at her computer. She was looking for a job.

I smirked and said "Have you ever thought about singing?" She sarcastically said "Ha ha very funny." "No I'm being serious. If you want I can take you down to the Fall Out Boy studio and sing a few songs." She ran her fingers through her hair and said "Wow, um ok, sure. When?" I shrugged and said "We can go now." She got up and said "Hold on."

Chrys' POV
I then ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my guitar. I locked the door and ran back downstairs and said "Ok I'm ready."

We then got into Pete's car.

On the way their I took out my guitar and started tuning it. Before we got their I put it back in its case.

When we got their I walked inside. Patrick was their singing in the booth while Andy recorded it. I waved at them and then sat down in one of the chairs.

Patrick sounded great. I hope I will sound good. When Patrick finished he got out of the booth and told me "It's all yours."

I went inside and took out my guitar. I put on the headphones and positioned my guitar. I then said "Can I sing Sugar We're Goin down first?" Pete then pushed a button and said "Yeah you can start."

I started playing my guitar and got lost in the moment. I started to sing. I must have been good because Pete was clapping his hands and Patrick kept cheering. I couldn't hear it but I could see it.

I smiled and then kept going on. When I finished, I walked out of the booth and got cheered by Pete, Patrick, and Andy.

Patrick then said "OH! Could you sing Know The Enemy by Green Day?" I shrugged and said "Why not I know the lyrics." I got into the booth and set up my guitar. I then put on the headphones and began to play my guitar and sing. I kind of went wild towards the end but oh well. When I finished I went out and it was silent.

When I just started to get worried Pete smiled and said "You have got yourself a record deal." I started to tear up and hugged Pete. Patrick and Andy were congratulating me.

After I hugged Pete, I smiled and wiped away my tears and said "Thank you." and then kissed him on the cheek. Pete hesitated and started to blush. I think he realized it and snapped out of it and said "You're welcome."

I then signed some contracts with Pete and set up some meet ups for when he could help me make lyrics.

I was so happy. I can't wait to tell Gerard when I get home!