Chapter 3

Chrys's POV
When I walked out of the elevator I realized that I was on the wrong floor. Before I walked back into the elevator I heard "Wait!"

I turned around and realized it was Gerard. He ran up to me and said "Hi, um me and Mikey are going to go get some coffee at Starbucks. Would you like to join us?"

I smiled and said "Sure, just let me change, I am kind of cold."

He nodded and said "Ok meet us in the lobby."

We both then went into the elevator. I got out first because my floor was before the lobby.

I jogged to my room. I unlocked the door. I picked up the movie, closed the door and then ran into my room.

I put on a shirt with taco cats on it. I then put on some grey sweatpants that had punk written on the side of it.

I tied put on my black vans and nerd glasses and then left my room. I went down to the lobby and went up to Gerard and said "Ok, I'm ready."

Gerard's POV
When I saw Chrys I thought she looked adorable. I looked at her shirt and said "I want to eat those cats."

She put her hands over her shirt and said "No! Don't eat my taco kitties!"

We then laughed and then Mikey came down. Hopped up and said "Hi I'm Mikey, his brother."

I pushed him lightly and said "Clearly."

Chrys giggled and followed us. We decided to walk to Starbucks because it was pretty close.

When we got their Me and Mikey both ordered a coffee. Chrys smiled and said "Could I get a Grande Passion Tango Iced Tea Lemonade please?"

I thought what she ordered was cute. I paid and we all sat down at a table in the corner of the shop.

She smiled and said "Thanks for paying and taking me with you guys. I haven't had Starbucks in a while."

I smiled back and said "No problem. You are apart of the band society now so we treat you like family."

She took a sip of her tea. I took a sip of my coffee then put it down immediately and said "STILL HOT! Oh speaking of hot heads Brendon may get mad at you staying at the apartment. He won't care after a while. He probably will just be irritated at Pete for a few days."

She smirked, "P-SHAW, I can take up Brendon, I'm a good fighter." We all then laughed and finished our drinks and walked back to the apartment.