Chapter 29

Chrys's POV
I got my cast removed a week ago. I finally feel free. I have been working out more to get my legs even.

Gerard has been working out with me too. It made him sexier with his muscles being bigger.

I on the other hand just got a toner body and my leg strength back.

Right now I am in the car with Gerard. I don't know where he is taking me. He said it was a surprise.

When he finally stopped we were in front of a bungee jump. I looked at him and said "Are we going on this?" He nodded and said "Yep, in honor of a year of being together." I hugged him and said "Babe, that's so sweet." We got out of the car and then we got strapped on. When we were on the edge of the bridge Gerard smiled and said "So," we then fell and I screamed while he said "We've been together for a while and, I was wondering."

I looked at him and said "Yeah?" He sighed and said "Will you marry me?"

My eyes widened and I looked at Gerard. I smiled and said "yES! IF I COULD KISS YOU I WOULD!"

I didn't even feel us bouncing. I started to cry and I think Gerard started to tear up.

He sniffed and then screamed "SHE SAID YES!!!"

Gerard's POV
SHE SAID YES!!!! YEAAAHH WHOOO!!!!

When we stopped jumping and we got free she hugged me.

I took the ring out my pocket and showed her.

She gasped and said "Gerard, its beauTIFUL!!!"

I put it on her and then hugged her. She looked at me and said "Gerard, I love you." I smiled and said "I love you too."

And then I kissed her and she didn't bother to stop me.

----------- SIX MONTHS LATER --------

Gerard's POV
I am standing at the alter. Waiting, I was nervous. I was in a sweat.

My family and Chrys's family where saying it's okay and stuff. That didn't matter to me, I knew it would be ok.

I was just anxious I guess.

Then the music started to play. I gulped, straightened my back and flattened my suit.

When Chrys walked through the door I gasped. She was beautiful.

Her hair curled into a bun with sparkles in it. Her eyes sparkled and her make up was natural.

I started to tear up. It was ok for me to do that at my wedding so I don't really care. I wiped my face and she started to tear up.

When the officiant said "You may now kiss the bride." I smiled and grabbed Chrys and leaned her down and kissed her.

Everyone cheered and I smiled. When we stopped kissing Chrys threw her bouquet and then we ran out the door and into the car. We then drove off into happiness.