Chapter 21

Chrys's POV
I woke up around seven and realized I was still in the hallway with Gerard.

It was cold, it didn't bother me though. Gerard was hugging me so I could stay warm. He had his face buried in his legs.

He then looked up and then looked at me. I hugged him. I started to shake and say "I...I love you too, I'm sorry. I should have just moved on."

He lifted my chin and said "You had every right to look into my past. Yes, it is my past but it doesn't matter."

I then kissed him. I longed for the comfort that was in his kiss.

It was their, but it didn't feel right. I rubbed his cheek and said "I love you, but I can't do this. I'm sorry."

Tears streamed down my face. He started to cry. He grabbed my arm as I started to sit up and said "PLEASE NO!"

I cried even harder and said "You're making this too hard on yourself."

I yanked my arm away from him and started to run. I don't know why, I just did.

I eventually ran out of the house. He was chasing me.

Gerard's POV
As I chased after her, I started to get drowsy. Everything started to blur. I kept running anyways.

I then started to slow down. I fell and then blacked out.

-------- Later that day ---------

I woke up in a hospital. Mikey was sitting by the bed. I looked at him and said "What the hell happened."

he looked up and said "Oh thank god you're awake. You blacked out from low blood pressure from not enough food. I tried to call Chrys, she won't pick up."

I sighed and said "Me and Chrys broke up." Mikey's eyes widened and he said "Oh god, I am so sorry. I promise it will get better."

My lip started to quiver and I said "I thought she could be the one... I NEED HER DAMMIT!"

He sighed and said "Gerard, you have been dating her for three months. The last long relationship you had you barely saw the girl. This is has and probably will be different. I am not trying to be a put down, I am just saying that, it can be tough."

I sighed and said "I know, it's just, she's different. She likes the things I like and she does the things I do."

I stood up and said "Can I go yet?" he looked around and said "Yeah, you just have to eat something."

I got up and said "Ok."

We then walked out and went into his car. After we stopped at Subway, I looked everywhere in the house for Chrys.

I even looked in her room. I didn't like to violate, I just had to.

She wasn't their. I kept texting her, she wouldn't answer.

I then decided to text Aiven.

Me: Aiven, it's Gerard.
Aiven: What's up?
Me: Have you heard from or seen Chrys?
Aiven: Yeah, she's with me. She told me everything. I am trying to talk to her about it. I really want you two to become something, you have the passion. All you need is the strength.
Me: Thanks, tell her to text me when she can.
Aiven: Okay, don't beat yourself up about it. I have to go now. Bye
Me: Bye

I then turned off my phone and flopped on my bed. I then started crying.

I am a grown man, but I love her. Whatever.

I then just laid there.

Chrys's POV
I was sitting on Aiven's couch. She came back into the room with some tea and said "You are making a big mistake." I sighed and said "So how are you and Pete doing."

She looked at me and said "Stop trying to run away from the subject. What happened, I need to know everything. Me and Pete are very happy by the way."

I sighed and said "Everything that I did and the comments got to my head and I broke up with him. I badly want to restart. I am such an idiot. Maybe I just need a break."

Aiven sighed and said "Oh I am getting the comments too. I just don't read them. They are stupid and you shouldn't let them get to your head. What the hell did you do any ways?"

I sighed and said "Brendon kissed me and then I kissed Patrick." She looked off and said "I don't blame you, Brendon seems like he would do that and then Patrick is adorable. When you live in a house full of men, you tend to want to be with them."

I shrugged and said "I know, I just feel dirty." She moved the hair out of my face and said "Then restart, it's not bad, you still can be you, your slate will just be open. Honestly, I would text Gerard and say I just need a break, I love you with all my heart it just can get overwhelming."

I nodded and said "Can I stay at your place? Just for the day, for the break."

She nodded and said "Yeah, just for the day."

I then grabbed my phone and saw that I had 134 messages. Most of them were from Mikey.

Holy shit, Gerard blacked out. I started to cry and Aiven walked over and gave me a hug.

After a few minutes, Aiven walked away and I texted Gerard

Me: HOW THE HELL COULD YOU FAINT! IT'S NOT MAKING IT EASY FOR ME!
Gerard: Do you think I wanted to faint?
Me: No, just why would you do that to yourself.
Gerard: I was too busy thinking about you that I forgot to have a life.
Me: ...
Gerard: Please come back.
Me: I can't, these comments keep hurting me and I have done things to you that you don't even know.
Gerard: What did you do.
Me: I... I kissed Patrick
Gerard: Oh, do you even love me?
Me: DON'T SAY THAT! I WOULD GIVE UP MY LIFE FOR YOU! IT JUST HAPPENED! I YELLED AT PATRICK AFTERWARDS AND THEN BEAT UP MYSELF!
Gerard: Oh... I gtg.
Me: Ok... Bye
Gerard: Bye

Gerard's POV
I then went on all of my accounts and posted the same comment on a picture of rain falling. I said "Are you guys happy? Chrys and I broke up. Are you happy, because of your comments she broke up with me. She couldn't take the pain. Do you guys just feel great. I am now more depressed than ever. I seriously just want to kill myself. I am not going down hill its just your comments ruined a giant part of my life. Thanks for being such great fans."

Then the comments came pouring in. Saying "We're sorry." or "Screw you.". I am glad I did it.

I then went down stairs and everyone stared at me. I looked at them and said "What?"

Mikey said "Your comment on your account. I was looking at Frank's account and saw your comment. You did the right thing."

I shrugged and said "It had to be done. I need Chrys back."

Chrys's POV
After texting Gerard my phone told me I had 267 notifications on my facebook. They kept going up.

Jesus, what the hell is going on. I looked on my account and they all said "We are sorry." "Please forgive us." "Don't let us get in the way."

I looked at Gerard's most recent picture because it obviously came from Gerard.

I saw the comment. I didn't know I meant that much. Tears fell down my face.

I then went into Aiven's guest room and fell asleep.