𝟷: 𝙺𝚢𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚢

Saturday | 5:57 p.m.
April 25, 2020

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝"How muchhh?" Dianna said dramatically as she eyed her friend Shanti's boyfriend Montell in confusion

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
"How muchhh?" Dianna said dramatically as she eyed her friend Shanti's boyfriend Montell in confusion.

Shanti had stepped out of the room for a second and her boyfriend had walked through the front door. She didn't feel comfortable sitting around her friend's man so if he was around and Shanti left the room, Dianna would head outside. She'd let Shanti know upfront before she'd ever been introduced to Montell that whenever they were alone this would be something she'd do. Of course Shanti didn't want her to but Dianna didn't want them to fall out later down the line. She'd been friends with women before who were insecure enough to point the finger at her instead of their men about wanting to ruin the relationship. She wasn't trying to go through that this go-round and she wanted her friend to know that she was true to their friendship.

"Tell Shanti I'll talk to her later." Dianna stood to leave. This was why she didn't feel comfortable being around her friends' men. It had only been her and Shanti at the house until Montell had walked through the front door. When he saw that Shanti wasn't in sight he'd asked how much Dianna would charge to sleep with him. She couldn't have gotten up quick enough before the disturbing question had left his mouth.

"Aye..." Montell followed her to the door and grabbed her arm. Dianna snatched her arm out of his grip and spun around with a hard frown on her face. "You won't tell her about this right? I was just fucking with you to see how loyal you were to her."

Dianna scoffed and looked him up and down. How dumb did he think she was to claim it was only a joke? The lustful look in his eyes when he'd asked the question said otherwise. Dianna had tried her hardest to stay out of this position but yet here she was. Now she was left with the responsibility of either telling her friend about her trifling man or not telling her. Some women would hear news like this and take their men's side and Dianna hadn't been friends with Shanti long enough to know if she was that type. She'd claimed to understand Dianna's decision about not sitting in her man's face but this was about to reveal what type of person she was.

Shanti knew that Dianna was once a male before the surgery to remove her male parts but Montell didn't know and Dianna was sure that if he did he wouldn't be in her face. Or would he? Was it possible that he did know and thought that she still had a penis between her legs and that was why he was coming on to her? Some men were in the closet and did things like this all the time. They used women as a cover but did their dirt with who they really desired in the dark.

To get out of here faster Dianna told him, "You're good. I won't tell her but don't ever come at me like that again. Test or no test. Got it?"

A look of relief appeared on Montell's face and he took a step back. Dianna turned her back and pulled the front door open before exiting the home. She was so uncomfortable by what had just transpired that the speed she'd picked up while heading to the car had damn near lifted her from the ground and made her fly. She got into her car and rested her head back against her seat, letting out a temporary sigh of relief. As if he knew something was going on, Dianna's phone started to ring in the passenger seat and she noticed Kyaire calling.