𝟺: 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

Made a mistake in the last chapter. The day is Sunday. Not Saturday. It's been corrected.👌🏾

• •

2 hours later...

2:26 p.m.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝"Girl, what's good?" Shanti asked as she stared at Dianna with an irritated look on her face

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
"Girl, what's good?" Shanti asked as she stared at Dianna with an irritated look on her face. From the way she was dressed and the type of shoes she was wearing, you'd think she'd come to fight. "Now you wanna call me over? You left my house with no explanation yesterday and you weren't answering my calls. Then you call me over here talking about how we need to talk. Talk about what?" She placed her hand on her hip.

After Kyaire's friends had left a little over two hours ago, Dianna decided to give Shanti a call and invite her over so they could talk about her boyfriend getting out of place with her. Shanti told her that she couldn't make it because she was at a family gathering. It was a lie. She was upset with Dianna for leaving yesterday and ignoring her the remainder of yesterday and half of today. Dianna had told Montell to tell Shanti she'd call her but of course, he never relayed that message. He knew he was wrong for coming on to Dianna and figured that if Shanti was mad enough at her they'd go without communicating and Dianna wouldn't have the chance to mention what he'd done.

"I didn't leave without saying anything. I told Montell to tell you I was gonna call you. I meant to but time got away from me and my mind was on something heavy. I had to figure out how to deal with it before I talked to anyone. I'm sorry sis." Dianna told her.

"Mhm." Shanti folded her arms with a frown still plastered on her face.

"Come inside. I really need to talk to you."

"Oh bitch what's tea?" Her face softened. "Is it about that messy bitch down at the school who always has something to say about how you supposedly treat the children?"

Shanti and Dianna had only been friends for 2 and a half years but they were closer than people who'd been friends way longer than that. They gossiped about everything and confided in one another about everything. 2 days out of the week Shanti found herself staying at Dianna's place just because they had that type of bond/relationship. Shanti's door was always open for Dianna to come over and do the same but since Shanti had a man who lived there with her, Dianna didn't feel comfortable. Now she saw that she'd done right because it was clear as day now that Montell had had his eye on her for who knows how long.

"Nah." Dianna laughed nervously. "It's not about Mrs. Lennon. Come in." She stepped to the side and Shanti walked inside and took a seat on the couch.

"I was blowing you up to see why you left yesterday but that wasn't the only reason. Girl how come my mama called me last night and told me that my stepsister caught her boyfriend in their bed with his boyfriend?" Shanti spilled.