𝟸𝟶: 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Mannn this shít is over 5,000 words. This 2 chapters right here. Fuck it. Make it enough.😂 When I say I don't wanna see this app again for the next few days. 😮‍💨 Y'all don't understand how many times I had to tweak this chapter. This mf right here was the hold-up because I didn't know if I was feeling it but here we go...

• •

Later that night...

8:37 p.m.

Omniscient

"Cousin, how you say you be feeling off that alcohol?" Khadijah asked Dianna as she recorded her in the back of the car. The driver they'd hired for the night was taking them to their next location since Khadijah had just taken Dianna out to dinner.

It didn't take much to get Dianna tipsy and the three glasses of wine she'd had at dinner surely had her feeling nice. She wasn't a hard liquor type of girly but more of a wine type. Wine made her feel like one of those stay-at-home wives who liked to day drink, who were part of the PTA, and made brownies and cookies for the school bake sale. She liked that feeling. That feeling was peaceful to her because it seemed like those types of women were always cheerful and seemed satisfied with their lives.

Dianna just smiled like a weirdo as she rested her head back against the seat and stared up at the stars in the ceiling. She'd been a wreck earlier and she found herself downing three glasses of wine at dinner. What she'd felt earlier didn't matter anymore because she felt so good that finding someone to break her back at the end of the night crossed her mind. She was a bit insecure about her body. She was slim with small breasts and she felt like her hands were too big and would make people question her gender. For months she'd been contemplating getting bigger implants but she hadn't gotten around to contacting the doctor who'd done them the first time.

"Cousinnn..." Dianna smirked, trying her hardest not to laugh. "I came across that fine ass dreadhead again from Trendy Fits and I just wanted to have his hands and body all over mine." She said seductively as she licked her tongue out and slowly ran her hands down her body.

" She said seductively as she licked her tongue out and slowly ran her hands down her body

"Oooh cousin not you feeling spicy." Khadijah snickered as she zoomed in on Dianna who climbed up on the seat and started to shake her ass when some country song with a hood beat she'd never heard in her life started to play.

" Khadijah snickered as she zoomed in on Dianna who climbed up on the seat and started to shake her ass when some country song with a hood beat she'd never heard in her life started to play