𝟷𝟼: 𝙳𝚘 𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

Idk I'm just excited about this book. This is a different type of write for me. The way this could all turn out 😮‍💨🥴 I have so many ideas but I'm letting it flow...

• •

Omniscient
Dianna found herself lying flat on her stomach on the bed as Kyaire hovered over her placing kisses on her back and shoulder. She moaned softly and closed her eyes, thinking of how she'd ended up in this position when she'd turned him down in the bathroom minutes earlier.

"Damn baby you can't have me getting started and then stopping like that." Kyaire furrowed his brows. "You expect me to go out there like this?" He looked down at his hard-on before looking back at her. Dianna's eyes fell on the bulge in his pants.

"Wassup?" Kyaire stood between Dianna's legs and wrapped them around his back. He then wrapped his arms around her back after placing her arms around his neck. His hard-on pressing against her made her cling to him as she rested her face in the crook of his neck. Her soft moans as she struggled to keep her composure and not let him fuck her made Kyaire chuckle before he nibbled on her ear.

She opened her eyes when she felt him slowly easing inside her. When he was in halfway he pulled out. His hands were planted on the bed on each side of her. Kyaire repeated the process of easing in and then pulling out when half his length was inside her. Dianna buried her face in the pillow to stop herself from moaning. How could something so wrong feel this right?

Kyaire's feelings were deep for her and though he could have a temper, she felt the same for him. Dianna was harboring a few secrets, but Kyaire was harboring a secret of his own. The night he'd left Dianna at the restaurant and she'd broken up with him after he'd popped up at her house the same night, Kyaire slept with his ex-girlfriend. Though he hadn't cheated, he knew that sleeping with an ex was wrong. Especially an ex he'd had plans to marry before he got put away.

Dianna was weak for him and found herself giving in to sex because Kyaire was only here for one night and he'd have to go without sex for the next several months. Quite frankly Kyaire was tired of using his hand, and he refused to lay up with another man in prison just to get off. Kyaire was a man who was about women and women only. He was the type of guy who felt like women and men deserved to be together. Not a man with another man or a woman with another woman. While most guys got off on two women being together, Kyaire didn't. God had created Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. Witnessing or hearing anything about that community was enough to piss him off because he was homophobic, transphobic, or any phobic you could think of relating to that community.

Kyaire had never made love to anyone before so he assumed that what he was doing was exactly that. He'd gotten locked up when he was 19 years old. At the time Leeyah was his girlfriend. She was 18 then and had plans of going to college. The moment Kyaire got locked up she visited him once and told him that she couldn't wait for him. Being young and in love but also being in the streets and not trusting anyone but her, Kyaire was devastated. Leeyah had abandoned him at his time of need which was why Noon had been confused about him sleeping with Leeyah. Was Kyaire still in love with her and only using Dianna as a placeholder until he got out because she had been waiting for him, unlike Leeyah?

After 15 minutes Dianna and Kyaire fixed and cleaned themselves up before heading back downstairs and out of the house. All eyes fell on them because they'd been missing for what seemed like forever. Dianna felt a bit uneasy as she rubbed and scratched her arm while Kyaire's arm remained thrown around her shoulder.