𝟽: 𝙳𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

2 weeks later...

Thursday | 10:12 a.m.
May 14, 2020

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝"You want the shit or not?" Dymond asked as he looked around before looking back at the guy Denim had put him in contact with

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
"You want the shit or not?" Dymond asked as he looked around before looking back at the guy Denim had put him in contact with.

"Where'd you get it?" The guy asked as he studied the almost 11K Gold Diamond Rolex watch.

"See nah you on that shit," Dymond said, taking the watch from the man before walking around the car to the driver's side and opening the door. He wasn't a fan of anyone asking where he'd gotten anything. He usually took that as someone working for the police or being the police. Dymond had been hustling since he'd gotten kicked out at 17 and he was good at it. What he was best at though was robbing people of expensive things and selling them on the streets. He didn't sell things at the price they were going for in the stores but he also wasn't dumb enough to sell it for crackhead prices either.

His motto was "take it or leave it" and if you got in contact with him and asked to meet and hesitated about buying whatever you were looking at then he took that as you leaving it. He liked to be in and out when he was selling stolen shit because lingering around got you robbed or arrested if some model citizen suspected something foul and called the police.

"Wait!" The guy said. Dymond watched as he made his way around the vehicle. "How much do you want for it?"

"6K and nah we can't negotiate shit. The price is the price or you can go buy the shit for full price in the store or buy the knockoff from somebody else for a lower price. That's up to you." Dymond shrugged. "I just know I don't have all damn day to be standing here with you bro. Wassup?"

The man looked around before pulling out a wad of money. Dymond looked around and took it from him, slipping it into his pocket before handing the man the watch.

"Nice doing business with you Steve Urkel." Dymond pushed the man back so he could get in his car. The moment the man started to speak, Dymond closed the door and started the car. Once they'd exchanged money and merchandise there was no reason to keep the conversation going further.

For the next hour, he drove around meeting with people who wanted to buy some of the things he'd stolen a week ago from this well-off couple. He'd sold 2 pairs of Diamond earrings, a Diamond Cuban link chain, a Versace allover tote bag, and a mini lady Dior bag. He'd dropped the prices on the merchandise but he'd still made out with almost 40k. Dymond didn't believe in running the streets all day with that much cash on him so he stopped by his house and placed most of it underneath the floorboards under his bed.

He kept 5,000 and proceeded to head to a local clothing store. As he'd said to Maury, he wasn't a flashy person. He didn't make money and blow it on useless things. That money really was for survival. He paid his bills, kept food in his house, and snuck his sister money whenever he could. Taraji's father didn't allow her to communicate with Dymond often and he didn't let her see him. He thought he was protecting her from whatever Dymond was involved in. He didn't want Dymond influencing her to follow in his footsteps or for his daughter to get hurt when the life Dymond lived caught up to him one day.