𝟸𝟺: 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜... (𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷)

Slowly losing interest tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️

• •

2 weeks later...

Tuesday | 10:51 a.m.
December 21, 2021

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝"I need to talk to you," Evelyn said to Adina who was standing in her walk-in closet putting away some new clothes

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
"I need to talk to you," Evelyn said to Adina who was standing in her walk-in closet putting away some new clothes. She looked at her mother suspiciously and laid her new top on the island counter.

 She looked at her mother suspiciously and laid her new top on the island counter

Adina had returned from shopping 30 minutes ago. She loved shopping but she never went overboard with spending. At least not before the break-in and her falling out with Dianna. She was coping with not being in touch with her child, nearly losing her mother, Dymond's trial that she'd finally gotten through, and Dianna possibly being the cause of what had happened to them.

Adina indulged in shopping so much these days that you'd think the stores were her home. She'd disappear in the morning and return in the evening. She'd only been gone for 2 hours today though which was shocking. She bought all the designer things she could get her hands on. However, it all sat in her closet like collector's items because she never wore any of the things she bought. While some people turned to drugs and alcohol and got addicted, Adina's addiction ended up being shopping. Evelyn was afraid that Adina would soon go broke if she didn't get a handle on her spending.

"What is it, mom?" Adina sighed.

"We need to talk about Dianna."

"I'm not going there so if that's all then..." Adina nodded toward the door for her mother to leave so she could continue what she was doing. Evelyn looked over her shoulders before looking back at Adina.

"Who are you talking to child?" Evelyn stood at one end of the counter while Adina stood at the other end. Evelyn leaned over the counter and clasped her hands together, trying to see who her daughter had been talking to. There was silence. "Now, as I was saying, we need to talk about Dianna and I don't care how uncomfortable it makes you. That's your only child and you don't just toss her to the side like trash without even hearing the child out. You're my only child and I'd be all types of wrong if I cut you off for the way you're treating her."