IFIWMB 55: The last farewell

Ember's POV

I woke up and felt a heavy soft skin wrapped around my curvy waist.

I turned around and saw his angelic face. He had this small mole near his cheeks that makes him more daring and hot. I love his flaws. France? He's perfectly imperfect. I love the way he's doing just the way he want it to be. He's not a pretender. He's real. That's why I love him so much. He's realistic and flawless. I cupped his cheeks and slid my thumb in his perfect jaws. God, how I wish siya na lang ang makakasama ko habang buhay.

Speaking...

I was beyong my thoughts when my phone beeped. Padabog ko itong kinuha. I saw someone texted so I hurriedly opened the message.

Sender: JA

Message: See you tomorrow baby. :*

Holy shit of cheeses.

France's POV

"The heck!? What in the world are you doing!?" I slammed my desk so hard with my palm. Paanong hindi!? That slut is here in my office for the nth time! Is she that desperate that she even stripped in front of me!? Damn that girl! The nerve!

"What? You're literally asking me that, huh?" She answered. That made me sat back at my swivel chair and massaged my temples. She's out of her mind, for Pete's sake!

"Look, Shin, I don't give a fuck even when you strip there because my dick won't stand for anyone--including you, anymore. If I were you, I would leave once and for all." I sternly said and a sly smirk appeared on my face, remembering what Ember and I did last night. She was so fragile, sexy, her beautiful curves, as always. Simula nang malaman ko ang lahat lahat mula mismo sa kanya, nawala na ang galit ko. Nawala na ang lahat ng poot. Those years were a mess, but when she came into my life, my world turned upside down. She showed me I was worth it. Worth to be loved, cared. She never fails to encourage me to live and to love. I don't want anything. I just need her, for the rest of my life. No matter what.

"Are you damn kidding me? What about our make outs, huh!? Does she know? Does she?! You're playing with her." My jaws clenched when she said that. How could she talk about Ember in a situation like this?! "And you're just getting your reveng--"

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled as I slammed the table once more.

"Oh no I won't! I know you love me and I won't stop babbling unless you say so!" Geez! May mas malala pa ba sa babaeng ito? Wait, paano ko nga ba siya naging fling? Yeah, I met her in that fuckin' bar kept inside a fuckin' restaurant. It was illegal, I know. Who cares? It wasn't customers (our) job.

"I know you came here because you need something. Tell me, how much? Don't give me head." I boredly rolled my eyes at her. I don't care if it looks gay. I just want to get rid of this slut. "I'm not into you anymore, anyway." Diin kong sabi na mas ikinagalit niya.

"Damn you!" She said and grabbed her clothes on the floor and started to get dressed. Damn. Mabuti naman dahil nasusuka ako sa kanya. Seeing her naked dirty body in front of me wants me to puke. "And oh, of course I need something." I got pissed off when she showed me a pissing smirk on her face. That dumb woman, ano naman kaya ang binabalak nito?

"Oh really? What lies do you have there?" Me, trying to hide my tension. Fuck! I don't like this. Thinking that something bad's gonna happen to Ember if I won't agree with this slut.

She scoffed. "Huh! Well, I'm just asking a simple thing. It isn't a big deal anyway." She rolled her eyes. "Just sex with me."

I groaned in irritation. Sex? Shit. I won't do that! Malay ko bang may AIDS oh STD yang babaeng yan? Hell, no! And besides, there's no woman I wanted to fuck excluding Ember.