IFIWMB 43: The met

Ember's POV

The next day maaga akong nagising and nagluto ng breakfast ko. Eggs, hotdogs, fried rice and milk. Yup. May pagkain na nga ako sa bahay ko. I went to a 24 hour mall sa kalagitnaan ng gabi dahil nagutom ako. So, I bought some foods na lang.

After having my breakfast, I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I did my morning routine at umalis na ako ng condo.

The employees greeted me by the time I went inside the boutique.

I twisted the door knob when I arrived at the office of the boutique, and saw my secretary stood up and greeted me.

"Good morning my lady boss." He then winked at me.

"Well, good morning Anj." I chuckled and went to my office room right away. Nasa labas kasi ang desk ni Anj. So bale, when you go to our office, there's another room inside. And that is where my desk is located.

It was already lunch and I want to ask Anj if he wants to have lunch with me. I hope my secretary won't decline me---even though it's really impossible that a secretary could decline his boss from having a casual lunch?

I turned on the intercom and talked to Angie.

"Hey Anj. Sorry to interrupt, but would you bother to have a casual lunch with me?" He laughed at my speech and said he would love to have lunch with me. And I was like, yey my secretary didn't dump me. Lol.

After I got out of my 'office room', I saw Anj sitting on his desk while putting his hands on his pocket. Well, I just figured it sexy. And--attractive, I guess?

"Ember? Are you with me?" He snapped at me.

"Oh. Um, let's go?" He nodded and I clung my arms around his.

When we got out of the elevator, Anj asked me if saan ko raw gusto maglunch. And I said, he names the place but my treat.

I don't know where we're going but I'm sure it would be a lovely place. Anj knows the Paris' routes more than I could know. First time Ember, eh? Yah right.

I was stunned when we stopped in front of--Je'taime café?

He looked at me with his genuine smile while I raised a brow at him.

"What? Je'taime are one of the best café's in France Ember. You must love it." He exclaimed.

I just exhaled a sigh. "Yeah, I know. Honestly, I already went here and their coffee was--the best! I think? Alright, we'll have lunch here." He smiled when I said that so we decided to go inside the café.

I ordered some Parisian lasagna or what they call it and wintermelon milk tea. (A/N: Please consider my imagination. Lol.) While he, I don't know but he talked some french language when he took our orders. I'm not really familiar with speaking french.

"Hey."

"Mm?" I faced him after he talked with some waitress.

"Are you okay?" I raised a brow. Do I look like I'm not okay?

"Uh-huh? Why d'you ask?" I asked him and he just shrugged.

"Oh, by the way, I have to tell you something Em." He said. I just looked at him, waiting for his question.

"I-uhm, the first time I saw you--that is before, I already had a crush on you." I chuckled by his statement.

"What? I'm telling the truth Ember." He rolled his eyes on me and I think it's cute.