IFIWMB 56: Deepest plot

*Vote&Comment

-------------

Ember's POV

♪ Say what you wanna say, and let the words fall out

Honestly, I wanna see you be brave

With what you wanna say, and let the words fall out

Honestly, I wanna see you be brave! ♪

I turned off my fuckin' cellphone when it ranged for the 98th time. Bullshit! Can't he see? I'm getting over that idiot!

Three effin’ days have passed. Three effin’ fucking days. Ni wala nga siyang nagawa eh. He didn’t follow me all the way here in Florida. Tawag lang at text ang makakaya niya? Pft. How pathetic. I’m not an idiot like him. Hindi ako magpapadala sa mga sinasabi niya. I felt no pain at all. Maybe because of too much pain, to the point every inch of me became numb. Yeah, maybe they were right. It’s not the pain that kills you, it’s the numbness that makes you crazy. You can’t feel a thing but a very thick numbness. Fuck this shit.

I got up from my veranda and went downstairs.

I have to fix what was supposed to be fixed months ago.

Maybe because this is the main reason why I need to come back.

Let’s end this shit.

~

France’s POV

Fuck! Why did she left?! Bakit hindi niya ako hinayaang magexplain? Ganun na lang? After all those times, and memories of us being together, ganun ganun na lang? Susuko na lang siya? Damn! I can’t believe this. This is all my fault.

I threw the glass of wine I was drinking. It crashed into pieces when it hitted the hard thick wall of my room.

“Aaaaaaaggggghhhhh!” I threw all the wine bottles on the floor. Leaving the counter empty.

I’m a mess! I’m shitlessly a mess! I don’t know what to do! I’m getting crazy.

I threw myself on the floor and wept. I putted my palms on my nape and shouted her name again and again.

I’m driving insane. Damn it. I just can’t bear having this life without her. How can I live without Ember? How? Saying her name makes a bitter taste in my tongue. She’s gone? It can’t be!

I. Lost. Her.

I feel like I lost every part of my heart. Sounds corny but I would rather die than live without her.

I have so many plans being with her. She’s the only woman I want to spend my life with. Now, what happened? It seems like everything’s gone. Everything. And it’s all my fault.

A tear escaped my eye as I remembered the night I owned her. The first time I sat next to her, I already felt that I still love her. It was always there. Always. I was suppose to ignore her that night, seeing her makes me shiver and look at her as if she was a delicious pleasure to me. God knows how much I love her. Even though I know there’s no reassurance if she would not leave me again.

Buong buo na ang desisyon ko noon. I stopped the ‘revenge thing’ and made it serious. The one week date. It was the happiest days in my whole life. Being with her is all that makes sense to me.

Ipinakita ko sa kanya ang totoong ako, I became a better person when she came into my life.

Umasa kasi ako na hinding hindi niya na ako iiwanan. But I was wrong. She left me. Again.