𝟻: 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Late that night...

11:33 p.m.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝"Kyaire?!" Dianna called

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
"Kyaire?!" Dianna called.

"Bathroom baby love," Kyaire responded as he stood in the mirror getting ready for bed. While Kyaire was out he was supposed to be staying with his mother. However, Vanessa knew how important it was to spend time with Dianna. He planned to spend a few days with her and a few with his mom before he'd have to return to the prison.

Dianna pushed the bathroom door open and leaned up against the doorframe with her arms folded, watching him. She couldn't believe she'd folded as bad as she did and the two of them were back together. It seemed that she'd dug herself into a deeper hole by sleeping with him before telling him that she was a transgender woman. He deserved to know. Every man deserved to know but Dianna just couldn't bring herself to tell Kyaire the truth. If she told him now the consequences could very well be fatal because they'd done things tonight that couldn't be taken back.

"Your mom called." She told him.

"Oh yeah? What she need?" Kyaire asked as he splashed some water on his face before drying it with a towel.

"She just wanted to make sure you were still here and not out in the streets somewhere with Noon and AK."

"They've been hitting my line all day. I miss my guys but I'm not trying to fuck up the lil time I have out. You good? Need anything?" He turned to Dianna and folded his arms as he eyed her.

"I should be asking you that. I'm fine."

"That you are." Kyaire cupped her face and leaned down and kissed her lips. "Damn. I'm sure gonna hate going back in. I done got comfortable being here with you. Wanna pack a bag and go on the run with me?"

Dianna smiled. "What are we? Bey and Jay? Ky be for real. You're not going on the run and I'm definitely not stupid enough to run off with you into the sunset as a damn fugitive."

"It's the thought that counts right?" He smirked, placing his hands on her waist before pulling her into him. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around her back and she wrapped hers around his neck.

"And what kind of thought was that?" She questioned.

"I want you by my side no matter what." He responded.

"That's sweet but I like my record clean."

"Good girl huh? Maybe we shouldn't be together then. I might be too hood for you. I wouldn't wanna corrupt you." He pecked her nose.